Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: DO something with this game

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    Yes, I'm sorry. I apologize.
    His post was incredibly insightful into the myriad of problems that community members are suffering across the IC player base. If it wasn't for OP's eloquent and purpose driven statement about the current negative features of the game, Turbine would be forever in the dark with how to move forward in fixing the problems of the game.

I recant my statement.

If only this unsung hero had a better outlet for his words? If only there was a support system the populous could directly get in touch with the people at Turbine!
    Alas, there is no such thing.
    Another internet wiseguy eh? just remember that people get frustrated and might make a silly post, you have the power to NOT read it though right?

I'm impressed that 2 sentences could make an entire page of debate pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    Yes, I'm sorry. I apologize.
    His post was incredibly insightful into the myriad of problems that community members are suffering across the IC player base. If it wasn't for OP's eloquent and purpose driven statement about the current negative features of the game, Turbine would be forever in the dark with how to move forward in fixing the problems of the game.

I recant my statement.

If only this unsung hero had a better outlet for his words? If only there was a support system the populous could directly get in touch with the people at Turbine!
    Alas, there is no such thing.
    Stands up*

Quote Originally Posted by cg_paradigm View Post
    I'm impressed that 2 sentences could make an entire page of debate pop up.
    Welcome to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by RealName View Post
    See? you're at it again, how irksome you are, a true helpful active member of the forum community

¨¨It is pretty worthless if you ask me. Aside for the bad manners, there's a ticket system that can be used to report these kind of issues. Going ape**** on a forum isn't going to solve anything, as developers pay a lot more attention to fixing actual issues than reading forums, if they're not community managers.

That said, there are a lot of thing I don't like about this game too. But please, consider that Dota 2, with two times the people working on it, not even taking into account the financial part, still has balancing and server related issues¨¨

Well... anything that attracts human attention to a subject in any way, is far from worthless, even if me you and Lyri does not like the way he's imposing himself, the man has the right to complain, that's what happens when a problem gets too big first you have regular posts with good manners (with obviously hundreds of tickets), then not so much, and now this, i'm just hoping tomorrow's maintenance will fix this because it's as if servers were about to collapse or something since the last patch (and i repeat i'm not complaining about champions/item changes, all of that, just the basic aspect of joining into a match and be able to click or push a button and play, something that has not been fully accomplished yet, on 1 year of beta, i remember when i joined this game and up until 3 months ago i must've disconnected around 100 times from the server, ingame or not, that's gone... i'll give them that)
    I would be helpful if there was anything to be helpful with.

Quote Originally Posted by Waerjak View Post
    Another internet wiseguy eh? just remember that people get frustrated and might make a silly post, you have the power to NOT read it though right?
    As a grown adult I made the decision to read it and mock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geck0 View Post
    Thank you!
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Wow, Lyri just won because bow ties are cool. =P
    “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Attraxi View Post
    Wow, Lyri just won because bow ties are cool. =P
    I knew this would happen :P
    I love Dr. Who but I hate the fans.

Say nothing about Fezs please.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

One mention and I get thrown into the annoying Who fan base? I guess you're the only one allowed to make a reference.
    “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

I will end this silly topic by giving out words of wisdom

GIT GUD!

End note: Do you lift?
    Last edited by Waerjak; 06-12-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Attraxi View Post
    One mention and I get thrown into the annoying Who fan base? I guess you're the only one allowed to make a reference.
    You're reading a little too much into that.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

The Internet is Serious Business.

=P