Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Soooo...bets on who's the next Champion

Quote Originally Posted by m1lfr3d View Post
    if they added supergirl. theyll probly base her kit around how she can get angry easier and go over the top more often, where as superman is more of a calm stoic justice figure.
    wait are you saying that her kit will include super tantrums.

I have my money on Supergirl

well they did announce super girl several hours before your post so its a good bet. now the thing that needs to be paid attention to is his mention of red lantern super girl. he talks like she is not a skin but a separate character. so my money is going to be on either we see red lantern prime super girl, or what I hope is more likely and we see an arcane red lantern super girl.

there is already a super girl champion spotlight and is super girl prime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5qFfHmWKZQ

Supergirl Labeld Brusier but has the kit of an assassin. What is up with all these champs with mislabels? Sinestro labeled blaster but is assassin, Atrocitus labeled Enforcer but more like a Bruiser, and now Supergirl labeled Bruiser but looks to be played like an assassin.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by AIpha View Post
    Supergirl Labeld Brusier but has the kit of an assassin. What is up with all these champs with mislabels? Sinestro labeled blaster but is assassin, Atrocitus labeled Enforcer but more like a Bruiser, and now Supergirl labeled Bruiser but looks to be played like an assassin.
    Dont forget about Aquaman the assasin, and Doomy the guy with more lock down then any support.

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Most of the new champions will be like this from here, even thou, we have already champions with second roles (ArGl controller/enforcer) I, dont see her skills like assassin, she is trully a bruiser, a basic attack boost, gap closer, and the new annoying ultimate (but aadly it has a low range) that is how i see it.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

I would agree with the other mislabels, but as far as I can tell she's looking like a legit bruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    well they did announce super girl several hours before your post so its a good bet. now the thing that needs to be paid attention to is his mention of red lantern super girl. he talks like she is not a skin but a separate character. so my money is going to be on either we see red lantern prime super girl, or what I hope is more likely and we see an arcane red lantern super girl.
    Who mentioned Red Lantern Supergirl? Either way, I hope they make RL Supergirl a separate character due to the fact that it is supposed to be a pivotal point in her arc in the New 52. I was working on a concept at one point, but I didn't finish it and no one ever commented on it with feedback/suggestions...
    https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...547#post100547
    I am still partially new to the game, so friends to play with are always welcome.

looking at super girl spotlight i am also putting in my money for the correct bruiser role , most significant bruiser skill that lets her outbrawl anyone is that passive solar furnace , true dmg after max stack man even batman would kill for that mad dmg scale and batman have to get deathstroke to outbrawl high health targets, imagine both of them have the claymore, batman is gonna be in big trouble because she has a knockdown that let her regain advantage if batman is overpowering her because of that passive and atk spd boost from his Dark Knight ult.

she is like the batman version for superman , more offensive focused by sacrificing the high defensive skills and utility.