Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Lane minions and jungle camps are kinda... boring...

Even in LoL, there is still people complaining that playing as purple is harder than blue because of map and minion animations. Don't know if it's a proven fact or not.

I can see why the drones exist but what think would be cool, and this is just hopeful thinking, is instead of just drones being phased in, random thugs, minions, and lackeys are phased in. For example, maybe the first wave or two are drones, then the next one switches to joker's gang, then another would be martain creatures, and so on. I am sure something like that is really hard to code and such, but I think this would be cool to see.

Talking Re: Lane minions and jungle camps are kinda... boring...

Just think about it like this, S.TA.R. labs would be all over this situation, Their Tech and Worker/fighter Drones would be perfect for the Situation! Though there is L.E.G.I.O.N. and countless lesser Races across the 'Infinite" Multiverse like the Gibbles see on the Brave and the Bold, after harnessing the "power within" they would make for a neat switch to one side to break the minion monotony. And if the Monotony is that unbearable, maybe just the notion of updating the Jungle camps to have a multitude of "enemy" types will spawn some ideas with the games graphic designers.

On Injustice "Kryptonian Nanites" were introduced and even The Joker could take a punch or two from Superman, so Why would it be so hared to belive that with Infinite reality collapsing Criminals from the Injustice Universe merged with one of the conglomerate battlefields? So my thought is just mix things up! Have, small camps: Thugs, Medium Camps: Worker Drones, Hard Camps: a Hero/Villain that isn't quite enough to be a Lane crawler!? Like Manbats, Shadow Legion Ninja, or heck even Gibbles with energy riffles.

Also: Don't think of it as Heroes and Villains any more, the multiverse is collapsing into a singularity, no one is anyone but who they have to be.

One last note. The coding on changing camps/minions would be a nightmare! Though having one side be one thing, the other side just be re-skinned as something else, and diversity in the camps would not be as bad on the programmers, but the Graphic artists may have something to say about it =)

Happy Lane Crawling!

Quote Originally Posted by 1xkillaudiox1 View Post
    I can see why the drones exist but what think would be cool, and this is just hopeful thinking, is instead of just drones being phased in, random thugs, minions, and lackeys are phased in. For example, maybe the first wave or two are drones, then the next one switches to joker's gang, then another would be martain creatures, and so on. I am sure something like that is really hard to code and such, but I think this would be cool to see.
    I want to see superman literally consuming or detonating a thug,
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn