Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The top 5 reasons for which your jungler hates you

1) You don't place a single security cam on the map, not even the free ones. Free kills/assists for the enemy jungler! Hoooray!

2) You overextend and get yourself ganked. Free kills/assists for the enemy jungler! Hooora!

3) Your reaction time during ganks is over 1 hour. Every second I spend in your lane is jungle farm lost for me. Make it worth my damn time.

4) The enemy team has no jungler, you're in a solo lane, and still you can't hold it and keep asking for help. Do your damn job instead of cryin.

5) Despite all of the above, you still blame it on your jungler that you've lost your lane.

Re: The top 5 reasons for which your jungler hates you

even when enemy has no jungler and your in a 1 v1 lane , your jungler should gank . enemy can just be better and then its the job of the jungler to gank you and get you back ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Xawas View Post
    even when enemy has no jungler and your in a 1 v1 lane , your jungler should gank . enemy can just be better and then its the job of the jungler to gank you and get you back ahead
    you have to contribute though and not expect the jungler to win your lane. you need the enemy on your side on the map and have enough hp/mana to follow up (and ofc the reaction to do so as stated in 3). and when you already fed your lane opponent with 2 deathes (point 1 and 2), the succes rate of your own ganks will drop.

4. Even if enemy doesn't have a jungler and you are in a 1v1 lane and losing, and asking for "gank".
    It's more of a indirect way the laner is asking for assistance to take down the enemy for good. (Babysit) that's what it literally means.
    Team World's Finest seeks Top Laner & Adc/Support combo.

Champion wishlist:
    [ ] Batman Beyond - AD Assassin / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Nightwing - with Dick Grayson Robin skin ~ AD Assassin / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Red Hood - with Jason Todd Robin skin ~ AD Ranged Assassin / AD Marksman
    [ ] Batgirl ~ AD Assassin / AD Controller
    [ ] Superboy ~ AD Enforcer / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Power Girl ~ AD Enforcer / AD Bruiser
    [ X ] Supergirl ~ AD Bruiser

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDuke View Post
    1) You don't place a single security cam on the map, not even the free ones. Free kills/assists for the enemy jungler! Hoooray!

2) You overextend and get yourself ganked. Free kills/assists for the enemy jungler! Hooora!

3) Your reaction time during ganks is over 1 hour. Every second I spend in your lane is jungle farm lost for me. Make it worth my damn time.

4) The enemy team has no jungler, you're in a solo lane, and still you can't hold it and keep asking for help. Do your damn job instead of cryin.

5) Despite all of the above, you still blame it on your jungler that you've lost your lane.
    I hate all of these.

My favourite though is when people get their health chunked then beg for a gank because they're making bad trades. Then they complain because they're expecting you to come in and 100-0 someone for them.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Even though this may happen, junglers need to understand that they're not doing anyone any favors. The team has to win.

There are a bunch of match-ups that favor one team over the other. Again, the point is to win the match as a team. If the opposing laner(s) are counterpicks for yours, or the player(s) are simply better, you should help because the goal is to win the match. Not k/d/a, not jungle farm not anything else. EVERYTHING else is there to help achieve that one goal : winning the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    Even though this may happen, junglers need to understand that they're not doing anyone any favors.
    Ganking someones lane is not doing them any favors? Are you kidding me? If this was true, then whats the point of a gank? Besides, if you don't want a gank, signal the jungler away, so that they are not just wasting there time waiting for you to make a move that you don't plan on making.

Quote Originally Posted by 0123456789 View Post
    Ganking someones lane is not doing them any favors? Are you kidding me? If this was true, then whats the point of a gank? Besides, if you don't want a gank, signal the jungler away, so that they are not just wasting there time waiting for you to make a move that you don't plan on making.
    You are not ganking out of the kindness of your heart. You gank because you need your team to succeed. So no, you're not doing anyone a favor.

You are not ganking out of the kindness of your heart. You gank because you need your team to succeed. So no, you're not doing anyone a favor.
    Junglers can help there team succeed by counter jungling and taking buff camps. They do not have to gank at all. Ganking does your team a FAVOR since it helps your teammates win lane. I am not implying that junglers should not gank, quite the opposite in fact, but saying that ganking does not do anyone a favor is an incorrect statement

Ganking is helping someone win their lane, I'd consider that "a favour".

Honestly I'm not sure what you're trying to say with your points, at all. Everything you're countering with "to goal is to win the match" is for that purpose.

Gank bottom/top lane, get a kill?
    Take an emp or get a tower.

All aiding the cause in winning the game.
    So where exactly are you coming from?
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o