Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Providing Harmony KoH_David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    870

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled98 View Post
    is instant win as in if the enemy have no counter against it then is over, even with Mecha superman innate environment object destroying skill but if he dont bring 1 of the counter in stolen power the enemy can still tie it to cars and your done, is not like u can hit and destroy a car unless u pick it up... mecha superman is kind of a counter because he can destroy meteors with his skill instead of the need to use a stolen power.
    Wait if you use BP on a car MSM can't counter it? Not that it really matters the best BP location are in the jungle. the Car locations are not so good for the items use. Though I find that a little strange.

  2. #12
    Joining Harmony Exiled98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    238

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by KoH_David View Post
    Wait if you use BP on a car MSM can't counter it? Not that it really matters the best BP location are in the jungle. the Car locations are not so good for the items use. Though I find that a little strange.
    agreed that u lose the surprise element if ur not using it on the meteors in GH , but it still provide a lot of mobility to everyone who uses it and is like an easy auto regroup indicator where everyone has no issue complying to , where players have enormous issue regrouping if chat or ping was used instead , well given without ranked system i guess you will be meeting anything so herp de derp.

    nowdays i just pick strong GH champs instead cuz at least it lessen my chance of screwing up while staying out of the blaming bawling when the team losses.

  3. #13
    Joining Harmony TeaSeeOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    327

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by KoH_David View Post
    Wait if you use BP on a car MSM can't counter it? Not that it really matters the best BP location are in the jungle. the Car locations are not so good for the items use. Though I find that a little strange.
    MSM cannot destroy cars. At most you can use the Stolen Powers on cars to blow them up, consume them, or pick them up to throw them. But this goes back to the problem I stated in the OP, where there are only certain situational stolen power counters and what little there are end up forcing you to use them solely to stop Bleed Portal which are on longer cooldowns.

    I don't mind what one of the other posters said, however, in that there needs to be an item counter in particular for this problem. On top of the given that Bleed Portal needs a cooldown increase, of course.
    Last edited by TeaSeeOh; 06-19-2014 at 08:40 AM.

  4. #14
    Providing Harmony KoH_David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    870

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by TeaSeeOh View Post
    MSM cannot destroy cars. At most you can use the Stolen Powers on cars to blow them up, consume them, or pick them up to throw them. But this goes back to the problem I stated in the OP, where there are only certain situational stolen power counters and what little there are end up forcing you to use them solely to stop Bleed Portal which are on longer cooldowns.

    I don't mind what one of the other posters said, however, in that there needs to be an item counter in particular for this problem. On top of the given that Bleed Portal needs a cooldown increase, of course.
    If they make a item to counter it need to have 2 things.

    1. There need to be one for AD, PD, and Tank.

    2. They should grant CDR.

    Im not against this though. That way by some chance if people don't take stolen powers to counter it, don't have MSM, then they have a item they can buy.

  5. #15
    Joining Harmony Exiled98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    238

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by KoH_David View Post
    If they make a item to counter it need to have 2 things.

    1. There need to be one for AD, PD, and Tank.

    2. They should grant CDR.

    Im not against this though. That way by some chance if people don't take stolen powers to counter it, don't have MSM, then they have a item they can buy.
    i think we managed to make a point here , that is the requirement of using a stolen power to counter BP just isnt fair

  6. #16
    Providing Harmony KoH_David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    870

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled98 View Post
    i think we managed to make a point here , that is the requirement of using a stolen power to counter BP just isnt fair
    No that is not a problem. That is how meta's develop. But adding more options then just stolen powers to counter BP would be better for people that simply do not want to take a stolen to counter it.

  7. #17
    One With Starro Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,807

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    you fix this item a couple ways..

    a super long CD.

    a limited amount of use, aka after say 3 champs go through it vanishes.

    make it a 1 time use consumable..

    the third s best to me..cost 500 ...can only be used once and then its consumed..it nerfs it, whike also making that item slot vailable again.
    Agree, this could make it better and a higher cost would to too, its like speed force, such a high cost to what it can do, agree.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  8. #18
    Joining Harmony Exiled98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    238

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by KoH_David View Post
    No that is not a problem. That is how meta's develop. But adding more options then just stolen powers to counter BP would be better for people that simply do not want to take a stolen to counter it.
    looking at stolen's power potential it can do way more and more valuable than just an item counter and the requirement of having 1 just to counter BP just shave off that tide-changer for your team or your champ so much, a simple example is that a team with both arcane GL and PI's heal , that instant stat buff is insane.

    Also i never see people build a speed force battery at least in GH , is like a final buy item for anyone but a modded ra's al ghul's cloak easily trump over the battery.

  9. #19
    Joining Harmony TeaSeeOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    327

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    No change in the June patch for Bleed Portal that I can see. I wonder if Turbine is aware of the issue and just ignoring it, or are completely oblivious in how game changing this item is. Like I had stated it's the type of item that if you have it on your team and the opposition doesn't, you're guaranteed to win or have an extreme advantage as there are no actual counters in game aside from those chosen at champion select. So if you go into a game without them, you're pretty much ****ed.
    Last edited by TeaSeeOh; 06-24-2014 at 09:26 PM.

  10. #20
    Considering Harmony DarkVotive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    70

    Re: Bleed Portal on Heights

    I don't know about bleed portals, haven't seen so many except for a few matches, I don't think that many people consider it an advantage. Moreover I already don't understand the use of artifacts like these ones, If I want speed force battery, then its gonna cost me 2000 gold which certainly no one would like to spend given that all of that gold can be used to build a significant artifact for your champion. the very logical choice in such scenarios is to increase its cool down.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •