Post IC - In-Game Indicators and Information

• Why remove the range indicators from the Super Strength Stolen Powers?
    EXAMPLE: I DON'T KNOW THE RANGE!! Only if I mouse over the icon.
    It's even worst for Wonder Woman's Super Strength, which the benefit is, to increase the range, but I DON'T KNOW THE RANGE!!

• Stolen Powers should have their scaling numbers on the tooltip in the Champion Selection screen, just like Champion's Skills show in-game, what and how it's change in each level.
    EXAMPLE:
    I heard a dev say Super Strength scaleswith your max health is that true?
    The tooltip only shows it deals Attack Damage, I thought that's how it scales or it scales by level, MORE INFO.

Please add a reply to the thread so I know you guys read it.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2.73GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.

Re: IC - In-Game Indicators and Information

Aren't the skill range indicators a function of how you set the "release" of skill setting?

There's a way to turn them off if you have the eyes of a surveyor and know precisely how to calculate your distance from the moving mass of champions fighting over the Orbital Cannon. I have an indicator that is supposed to show me how far my skill will go but that' doesn't always help 'cause the mouse is not pointing over a champion.. I need something more than just a "range area" I need a thermal-image-target-lockon option.
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Re: IC - In-Game Indicators and Information

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Aren't the skill range indicators a function of how you set the "release" of skill setting?

There's a way to turn them off if you have the eyes of a surveyor and know precisely how to calculate your distance from the moving mass of champions fighting over the Orbital Cannon. I have an indicator that is supposed to show me how far my skill will go but that' doesn't always help 'cause the mouse is not pointing over a champion.. I need something more than just a "range area" I need a thermal-image-target-lockon option.
    I mean on On Press (accepteable) and On Release, you can't for example, hold the LeftMouseButton to see the range, the object is thrown immediately.
    So, before a patch, it had range indicator no matter what, as soon as you pick up something.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2.73GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.