Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Costumes for GasLight Joker

Hey everyone, Im a huge GLJ fan, and I believe Gaslight joker needs some love in the costume area. I can only assume that he's not a super popular champ thus he's not given much attention but there are champs who's been around only a quarter of the time that he's been around and they have at least one for purchase.
    May I suggest costume for our older champs please, Posion ivy too, she is pretty much a veteran and no skin for her either.

Suggestions:
    -Black Beard GLJoker (A cool, strong and evil pirate)
    -Ice Cream Man GLJoker (ham is a large roll of cotton candy)
    - Make SUSHI CHEF available to be bought in store!

Im not ranting and hopefully it doesnt come off as such, just giving a suggestions for my fav champ.

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Costumes for GasLight Joker

Quote Originally Posted by dontblinkx View Post
    Hey everyone, Im a huge GLJ fan, and I believe Gaslight joker needs some love in the costume area. I can only assume that he's not a super popular champ thus he's not given much attention but there are champs who's been around only a quarter of the time that he's been around and they have at least one for purchase.
    May I suggest costume for our older champs please, Posion ivy too, she is pretty much a veteran and no skin for her either.

Suggestions:
    -Black Beard GLJoker (A cool, strong and evil pirate)
    - Make SUSHI CHEF available to be bought in store!

Im not ranting and hopefully it doesnt come off as such, just giving a suggestions for my fav champ.
    He had a Christmas costume. So maybe you'll see it again this year. But he has gotten some love, but there's always room for me. What would you replace the butchers knife though in that ice cream one?
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

I say, a Giant Rat king skin, with green fur, the big hair with a little crwn on it. A chef knife and a mouse trap with stinky cheese it it for weapons...
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

there is the sushi chief skin. but it is very difficult to get. I don't think I have ever seen one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    there is the sushi chief skin. but it is very difficult to get. I don't think I have ever seen one yet.
    Varking posted a picture of the skin in action awhile ago. A long while ago.
    It's sorta cool
    Sharp blade, sharp mind

and dont get me wrong, as imentioned in the op - the sushi chef is prety cool but for some reason I would have to find 20 people, invite them and have them reach leve l10 just to get a costume. For that to be his only costume that isnt seasonal, its too much. He needs to have that be a store purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by dontblinkx View Post
    Suggestions:

Yes, YES !! A THOUSAND TIMES YES !!

All my Want !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KFAL-HeroLuna View Post
    Yes, YES !! A THOUSAND TIMES YES !!

All my Want !!!
    I know right, the more i thought about the more it looks so good! lol

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    He had a Christmas costume. So maybe you'll see it again this year. But he has gotten some love, but there's always room for me. What would you replace the butchers knife though in that ice cream one?
    You replace the butcher knife with a...:
    -pop sickle flavored knife
    -a jagged pop-sicle stick (lol)
    - or you can have an actual knife protruding out of a popsickle

Thats all i had in my head^^

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    I say, a Giant Rat king skin, with green fur, the big hair with a little crwn on it. A chef knife and a mouse trap with stinky cheese it it for weapons...
    I LOVE THIS IDEA TOO! A slack of cheese instead of ham! Of course!