Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time in que?

Re: Time in que?

I feel like it would make more sense to just have one hopper until the community grows. Or at least drop the bots.

25-30 minute queues get frustrating.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Phax View Post
    It is a combination of protector level and Elo (a type of skill level rating).

Everyone above level 25 or so is matched in the same tier (protector level doesn't matter anymore, except to exclude you from lower level players). At that point matches are made purely on Elo, and on group size.
    Weird, but maybe I was thrown in a glitch then. Yesterday I decided to log in and played a match on GH. My team had an Arrow who were doing very poorly, we talked to him and he said he were fairly new to the game. We tryed to help him with some tips, but in the end we lost. I'm level 30, the other players seemed to have a balanced skill level, only this Arrow were really behind (he even didn't know how to build). At the end of the match I added him as a friend, to try to help him playing together, and I was surprised to see he was only level 10.

Protector

Sorry for the up post, I didn't realized i was posting in a GD thread

30 min queues in moba. Seriously is this real during peak hours left the game because game was dead with 8 min queues come back because i missed Ga to find this game in worst shape ever. Stop trying to make IC happen it ain't. just venting sorry but 30 mins for a queue got me real mad

During closed beta I actually took pictures of my que time, if you think 30 minutes is bad, I had one game that took me 3 hours (the average said 12 mins) to get into and someone dident que up. At least we don't get those anymore

That is beyond crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rosanderman View Post
    During closed beta I actually took pictures of my que time, if you think 30 minutes is bad, I had one game that took me 3 hours (the average said 12 mins) to get into and someone dident que up. At least we don't get those anymore
    I guess a lot of it depends on the time. I ever had trouble finding a game in closed beta. But now that I can't play during the day, I....well I don't think I have actually gotten a single GD que in the last 10 days. I wish I was joking.....

My queue times during off peak hours(and sometimes during) are Atrocitus.

Gotham Heights I've found is the best for shorter queues.