Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Scheduled Patch: Wednesday, June 25th

Hail Protectors!

On Wednesday, June 25th, Infinite Crisis will be unavailable between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) as we update the game with the first patch after the June Update! This patch addresses issues such as performance issues during car throws, balance changes on Gotham Divided, Champion Balance adjustments, and much more!

During the maintenance, Protectors will be unable to redeem codes and use the referral system. Release notes for this update can be found on our website.

Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the Lost Sectors soon!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "Have you learned your lesson yet, mortal?" -- Nightmare Catwoman

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Scheduled Patch: Wednesday, June 25th

boom Flash nerfs, oh yea

Bye bye, my sweet Atomic Ivy...

Quote Originally Posted by KFAL-HeroLuna View Post
    Looking forward to some finetuning on Atrocitus, he's ok but i've got no real incentive to pick him over my beloved WW and Atomic Ivy,
    some small buffs and I'd release "El Diablo Rojo" way more often.
    Well, more Luck next Patch i guess, apparently The Devs think he is ok the way he is, which is not the opinion of a huge chunk of ppl that have played him.

Well, no sense in crying about wasted Crisis Coins i guess.

Also what was wrong with "Will Collector" damnit ?

Now it takes 60 minutes to reach max stacks for will ? (Not taking into account Kills/Assists) Ridiculous !

Better hope there is an overclocked Mod, but still....
    Last edited by KFAL-HeroLuna; 06-24-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Here is what I think.

NightBat:
    I have no opinion because I never play him.

Robin:
    I'll give him a try on GD top lane. But he seems that he can hold his own with 50% lifesteal

Superman:
    I really like the damage buff and the better will costs. He really suffered from the will costs.

Flash:
    A good balance. Flash Attack had much more gank potential than other assassin's. F=MA doesn't apply on-hit effects!

API:
    Good changes but I disagree with the base health change at lvl 1.

Shazam:
    The damage reduced a little which will change him but making him more balanced.

As for Abin Sur's, that is yet to be seen. I'm wondering if the old stacking mods will change to the same as the mods for Two Face's Coin (45s/stack or 2stacks/kill)?
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Liking those gold changes!

I think Flash's W was over nerfed, but I like the Hyper Vibration change!

Im very pleased with these changes. I think all the champion changes look reasonable.

I will definitely miss refundables and i think they should just be nerfed but the concept was very innovative and i hope they do in fact return.
    I think the change to rhas might have been a little excessive and still just wish we had the old rhas back but this is still better than live Rhas and mod.

Im excitedto see this all on live.
    Connect with me!

OMG Superman changes ty ty ty ty ty!!!

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KFAL-HeroLuna View Post
    Bye bye, my sweet Atomic Ivy...

Well, more Luck next Patch i guess, apparently The Devs think he is ok the way he is, which is not the opinion of a huge chunk of ppl that have played him.

Well, no sense in crying about wasted Crisis Coins i guess.

Also what was wrong with "Will Collector" damnit ?

Now it takes 60 minutes to reach max stacks for will ? (Not taking into account Kills/Assists) Ridiculous !

Better hope there is an overclocked Mod, but still....
    The problem with Will Collector is that you're punished if you die, your abilities become less useful as you die which makes the snowball worse.

Night bat : Buffs yes but can't see them working as still he lacks anyway to get onto his opponents compared to other assassins esp given the ridiculous 1 second/2second if lucky slow on the short range baterang. Number crunch wise , Better than he was but still least mobile of the assassins and lowest damage abilities vs anyone with a brain. Number wise Eternal hunger is still a stupidly weak skill when compared to over passives.

Robin , Until seeing how he plays now i cant really say much as number wise the buffs dont look like buffs just shuffling the numbers for a better start/same endgame basic stats.

Flash ...... Maybe too heavy on the nerfs as potentially putting a cd on procs like beetles would have done the job for not just flash but any future speed chars. (such as making beetle artifcats charge attack have a 1 sec cd) ANother going to have to see how he plays as theres a chance far too much was removed as numbercrunching here suggests an overnerf.

APIvy and shazam seem about right.

Superman....not even gonna bother as dont like using him.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    The problem with Will Collector is that you're punished if you die, your abilities become less useful as you die which makes the snowball worse.
    Yet harvest is just as bad 90 sconds/1kill or 1 assist to get 40 will ...... thats just a bad joke.
    Last edited by Dannin; 06-24-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Protector

I definitely welcome the Abin Sur's Changes. That item will return to being core in my builds.

Superman buffs are very strong, I think they might be over the top but we'll see.

As for Refundables, that list of items I made which sell for 90% will surely come in handy now.

Flash nerfs are welcome. Now I can play him without shame!

I don't feel Robin has really been buffed by the change, hmm.

The Atomic Ivy changes are definitely interesting, now she has NO interrupt at her disposal at all.

Changing will cost on Superman's Q will only be noticeable late as (especially after the buffs) he has no incentive to rank it first or second... and I probably wouldn't even rank it third.