Thread: Tanks OP

Tanks OP

Heyy guys,

I've been playing this game for a while now, before this I was playing league of legends since beta, but I feel like league of legends is too unbalanced with too many OP champions and underpowered turrets. I prefer Infinite crisis due to the tower strength and more balanced champions, although I have noticed that tanks are kind of OP.

I find teams with a large number of tanks, i.e. Doomsday, Wonder Woman, and Gaslight Joker.. tend to just steamroll squishier teams. I remember this used to be a problem in League of Legends as well, but now they have fixed that. So I have 2 questions for you guys...

1) Has anyone else noticed this?
    2) Where can I post this inquiry so that the game makers are made aware of this?

I love MOBA's and I want to make the game better by giving feedback to the maker's of the game.

Thanks,

Virtuoso1

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Tanks OP

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso1 View Post
    Heyy guys,

I've been playing this game for a while now, before this I was playing league of legends since beta, but I feel like league of legends is too unbalanced with too many OP champions and underpowered turrets. I prefer Infinite crisis due to the tower strength and more balanced champions, although I have noticed that tanks are kind of OP.

I find teams with a large number of tanks, i.e. Doomsday, Wonder Woman, and Gaslight Joker.. tend to just steamroll squishier teams. I remember this used to be a problem in League of Legends as well, but now they have fixed that. So I have 2 questions for you guys...

2) Where can I post this inquiry so that the game makers are made aware of this?

I love MOBA's and I want to make the game better by giving feedback to the maker's of the game.

Thanks,

Virtuoso1
    Best way to kill tanky teams is to carry the on hit %health weapons and penetration. So for attack damage, atomic axe and deathstroke and for PD cosmic staff and arcane.

It's not perfect, but it helps.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuoso1 View Post
    Heyy guys,

Thanks,

Virtuoso1
    And kiting. While most of the tanks will win a long drawn out fight they'll lose to hit and run tatics and poke. You need disengage, kiting, pen, % health. Also a tank team never has strong pushing ability.

Providing Harmony

Tanks also have some difficulty doing lots of damage and breaking shields, so a good controller may well be able to help sustain off their damage while zoning the damaging backliners.