Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,620

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    but they did not delete the mods either. my mod for abin sur's lantern has gone form two stacks per use, to two stacks per coin, to two stacks per 45 seconds. he would have a point if he had to repurchase the mod but he did not, he just has a different mod.
    Other than the fact that you are wrong, sure, why not.

    Accelerated is 2 stacks a kill in will harvest, not two stacks per 45s...which isn't even a thing btw.

    Capacity went from +30 stacks to a stack every 45s, completely different.

    Will force got magically transformed into an eye of ekron mod
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

    Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

    You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

    You stay classy Ron Burgandy

  2. #12
    Protector Wurm_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    phantom zone
    Posts
    2,561

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    wow you are nit picking. alright fine I could not remember what my mod became after the most recent patch because I have not focused on any of my characters that use abin sur's lantern modded since the patch. still doesn't make me wrong about my point. which is that you don't lose the fact that you own a mod, its not like if you owned all three mods before the patch you have to buy all three mods again. if you had to buy the three mods again then you should be able to ask for a refund.

    as for will force that was never a mod in the first place. that is an item ability. will force 2 on the other hand is a mod for the eye of ekron and I am not sure if will force 2 was ever a mod for abin sur's lantern.
    Last edited by Wurm_king; 06-26-2014 at 07:56 PM.

  3. #13

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    The thing here is that's completely different. For example, let's say I had GasBat, and they made him free. Well in this situation, it would be like deleting GasBat from the game entirely, and shoving a new Champion in my face (For example, let's say Deathstroke for this situation) and saying "That's it, hope you enjoy it! If you don't, well it's beta!"

    I think you should have valid reason to ask for a refund, personally.

  4. #14
    Protector Wurm_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    phantom zone
    Posts
    2,561

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Liy010 View Post
    The thing here is that's completely different. For example, let's say I had GasBat, and they made him free. Well in this situation, it would be like deleting GasBat from the game entirely, and shoving a new Champion in my face (For example, let's say Deathstroke for this situation) and saying "That's it, hope you enjoy it! If you don't, well it's beta!"

    I think you should have valid reason to ask for a refund, personally.
    its not that different. and I made a similar point earlier. they wont give you a refund on an 800 merit item. because they are not doing it for a 2000 merit item like gas bat. because myself and anyone who was here before the tutorial went live had to buy gas bat. now he is free for anyone who has completed the tutorial. my second point is that its not the end of the world, its an 800 merit item. you can earn that back in a day.

  5. #15
    Protector Animatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    604

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    So if I buy a game on Steam for 30$, and during the summer sale it goes down to 10$ I should ask for a refund?

  6. #16
    Considering Harmony fourplusfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    76

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    So if I buy a game on Steam for 30$, and during the summer sale it goes down to 10$ I should ask for a refund?
    No but if you buy a game on steam, say an FPS, and they change it into an RTS, I'd say you should.

  7. #17
    Protector Animatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    604

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by fourplusfive View Post
    No but if you buy a game on steam, say an FPS, and they change it into an RTS, I'd say you should.
    I was referring to the GasBat going free comparison. Someone in the above posts keeps trying to make that a thing

  8. #18
    Joining Harmony NormanDuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    69

    Re: Post-patch mod feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    So if I buy a game on Steam for 30$, and during the summer sale it goes down to 10$ I should ask for a refund?
    I was among the people who purchased a game called Global Agenda, a TPS/MOBA hybrid. Later on, the game moved to a free to play model with premium options, and those who had previously purchased it received a premium subscribtion for free.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •