Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Turrets

New Turrets

Hi everyone,

I've started this game since 3 months. For me he was better and funnier than LoL, and a little bit different from Dota, but right now the new nerf on minions / Turrets (specialy Turrets) make him (Gotham divided at least) not fun anymore, we can dive easily, and don't care about turrets (near all levels we don't really care about them). Before if you dive badly, or play bad, the tower punished you, and it was REALLY better. The EMP is useless too right now, don't need it to go under turrets.

I'm really sorry about my English,

And i just want to make the game Better, hope it will help, i don't think i'm alone to think that.

Re: New Turrets

I completely agree. The new turrets seem to be a big mistake. Diving is common place. Turrets offer no protection to weakened champs. Overall, game play has suffered, inmho.

Protector

I could be wrong, but with turret change I think Divided has become even more "snowbally." You get ahead on kills and you just keep punishing the enemy team with no refuge because the turrets matter very little in most cases. On the plus side, their goal to make divided matches faster happened, but I'm not sure this was the way they intended it.

between the turret nerfs and the drone nerfs i have decided to stop playing IC. Once they realize they ruined the game ill be back but until then back to blizzard games i go.

I will agree on this. We just faced a team with AtGL and DD and they were diving at all levels of the game with NO problems. DD was tanking 3 turrets near the end while we were desperately trying to defend, he just ran through them all. Hell their GL PRIME was tower diving!

I think I understand what they were trying to accomplish with the change... but all it did was make a small issue into a different, larger problem. I think turrets SHOULD be punishing... and unforgiving. As a new player, once you get smacked/killed by one it shouldn't be that hard to figure out they're dangerous.
    "But if Bruce taught me anything, it's that you have to have a game plan for everything, even for death." - Tim Drake (Robin)

ill agree with the tower issue. but the drones needed a nerf. when at the start of a game and you can lose half you life bar to drones in a couple of seconds because you did not wait for wave, I have issue with that. and with constantly dying from drone agro after killing a champion.

but as for towers, enforcers can now tower dive with ease. hell I was able to tower dive as ivy mid game with a blaster build and survive 3 hits before running.

Drone nerf was needed at least to avoid killing yourself as atrocitus when using W XD.

Drones may of needed a little nerf but now as a top lane player its boreing bc if ur melee an dont have a gap closer or a jungle to baby sit u vs a ranged champ then your screwed. The ranged champ can jsut sit there level 1 or 2 an tank drones while they kite u around. They turned down drone damage wayyyyyy to much. to me it feels like they nerfed them about 80% where at most they needed to drop there damage like 15-25%

Old turrets hit too hard, new turrets are a step in the right direction, but they're TOO weak right now imo. A dmg increase is definitely needed.
    TWITTER:@awK_Nein
    TWITCH.TV:twitch.tv/icnein

I think the 2 first shots need a buff, it's 50%, 75% then it jumps to 120%.
    Squishies don't have to worry about towers when diving to kill someone with these low damages on first shots.

It should be like 90%, 110%, 125% and increase 25% per shot, not mere 10%.
    Tanks can stay under towers a long time with 10% scaling.
    Last edited by DPerete; 06-27-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.