Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Let's reinvent Gaslight Joker, but actually make him useless"

"But who could we use to fulfill such a thing?"

ATROCITUS!!!!!!!!!

Such a blessing when he's on the enemy team. Such a curse when I'm playing with him.

Re: "Let's reinvent Gaslight Joker, but actually make him useless"

I played Atrophy a few times last night. Guess how much I enjoyed him?
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

I just went 13 - 1 - 26 with Atrocitus on GH. I can't say he's one of the best Enforcers, or even one of the better ones as a matter of fact, but he's alright. You want to play him more like a controller, using your E when allies are about to die and using Q to slow enemies for your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Liy010 View Post
    I just went 13 - 1 - 26 with Atrocitus on GH. I can't say he's one of the best Enforcers, or even one of the better ones as a matter of fact, but he's alright. You want to play him more like a controller, using your E when allies are about to die and using Q to slow enemies for your teammates.
    I hear Gaslight Joker can do all of these things, except in an AoE instead of purely single target and with more damage.

I think one of the things they should do for atrocitus is switch around his E, so that it does normal attack damage when none enraged, and power damage when he is enraged, and when he is enraged it should deliver on hit effects. I think that would bring a lot more utility to his build and to how useful he is.

Dat ult doe

I seem to be one of the few that enjoy him :<

Keep in mind these are only thoughts on how he is on GH, no idea how these changes would effect him on GD.

I feel like his rage generation needs to be tweaked, he gains it far too slowly atm on GH. Maybe an extra 50-70% from champion attacks to help him become more useful in a team fight more quickly.

His Q also needs changing so that the enrage registers as you activate the skill, not when you hit a target. As it is now.. you can use Q before you're at 50% rage, then charge onto your target hoping to use enraged W or E, but take damage, rise above 50% rage, and then have an enraged Q trigger. This gives us less control of Atrocitus I feel.

These changes would iron him out pretty well I feel. He works fine as an AD tanky bruiser, but he is very limited to how useful he is.
    You need at least 1 other bruiser with good control such as DD or GL, and you need a quick fire assassin like Gascat or Atomic Wonder woman. Do the usual back and forth team poke to look for an engage and build some rage, then soon as an ideal target takes 1 step too far forward, dive in with the enraged E so the assassin(s) can remove it instantly. Charge forward, repeat. All the while slowing with Q's, and adding sustained auto attack damage through the AD build.

Atrocitus enraged E into Lobo chain so they ain't escaping the burn down is a hell of a drug.

He's also got a fat *** btw.. I realize it's part of the game but these larger models bodyblocking each other all the time gets a little frustrating. Pretty soon team comps will need to adjust for the larger champs. Can't pick him, we already have a huge guy.. they will just end up dryhump pathing each other during chases.

As previously said.. dat ult. 15% damage on the team fights, yus. Can also be nice at stalling towers through the dot effect.
    [GHR]
    A laid back group of friends just having fun. Come say hi.

I have fun with him if i have a team of 5 other wise he is useless. He is missing something thou
    Last edited by Nhazgol; 07-07-2014 at 01:50 PM.

He is fun but definitely can be improved. Maybe his pasive debuffs enemies and do whatever at X stacks?

Comeone Generic hunny.. You played with meh kickin *** with my Atroc.... And I luv this champ...

It does get frustrating when Pathing makes meh and my ally chasing an enemy, dance around each other a bit and lose the target.. BUT we probably shouldn't be chasing lol..

And as much as I luv this champ... if they do decide to Improve him.. Who am I to complain since I use him most matches anyhow.
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.