Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: "Let's reinvent Gaslight Joker, but actually make him useless"

I haven't had hands on with him but get super happy when ever I see him. I always choose a champ that synergies with his kit. Taunting is quite useful. He is a team champ. I hope to see more champs like this that promote team play. GH, GD and GD.

Alone he is. Well. He can hold his own. All it takes is one other champ by his side and he will out perform DD every time if it came down to a team fight. 2 vs 2 lane. Etc.

Protector

it doesn't mater if you build him all damage, all tank or a mixture. He needs support. He is a team fight champ. hes can turn the tide and set up kills for his teammates..He basically a melee controller like a bruiser/controller hybrid, hes no enforcer. Maybe thats what you should make him..

Also his resource needs a little love i suggest you make it so that it builds up slowly when ever combat is happening around him. if an ally gets damaged he gains rage for .5 seconds. This is paused when he takes damage directly, but he gains rage normally as he did before. This .5 second rage gain would be at 1/2 or 1/4 of the normal gains, depending if they want it to stack with multiply allies getting damaged.

In GH, the ults of Attrocitus + Joker = team slaying. Solo queue he's probably a free feed. Most folks don't know how to play or build him, but when played effectively he's the reason I get half my kills.

This thread is.... *glasses* atrocious. I didn't actually read many comments I just couldn't resist the low hanging groaner.