Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Hammer's Quiz Show Giveaway Weekends

So first off I want to thank the fantastic people at IC again for giving me the opportunity to be a member of their community stream team.

With that being said, with this new "job" (if streaming a game I enjoy constitutes a job) comes new perks, that being to give out free champs and skins to my viewers and loyal followers!

This weekend I will be offering up all three fantastic Summer skins, as well as the King of the Ring, Diablo Rojo Atrocitus. All skins come with the champions as well, so don't worry about getting skins you can't use!

For my first weekend giveaway, I will be doing two sets of winners, one set Saturday night and one set on Sunday. It's likely these days may change over the course of playing, but I'll announce it at least the morning of if there's any scheduling changes.

One winner will be randomly chosen using the tool Moobot if I can get it functioning correctly by the time I decide to run the raffle, and the other will be chosen from the top scorers in a nightly Quiz Show.

I'll submit a quiz containing questions mainly focusing on IC, but also a question or two about the most recent DC comics or comics news. Players will be given an entire GD matches time to submit their answers (minimum 25 minutes), and after scoring everyone's "tests", the winner will be chosen from among the top scorers (in the case of a tie).

I'll be running a first come, first serve, so each winner will be able to choose their preferred champion until all four are given out.

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy, and I will periodically update this post with the times of each event. During the entirety of the events, I'll also allow votes for which champions my viewers wish to see me play next, which will be tallied over the course of each match.

This is of course a work and progress so expect maybe slight bumps or delays since this is my first rodeo, but I really think it'll be a blast.

The time:

Saturdays Quiz Showdown:

Running most likely between 7pm-midnight EST (though I will likely be streaming even later), Quiz show begins the match after hitting 30 viewers, random draw at 50 viewers or 40 followers. These numbers are subject to change based on viewership over the night.

Sundays Quiz Showdown:

TBA, likely between 10pm-midnight

The place

www.twitch.tv/hammerreborn

And please, be talkative in my channel, but be respectful to both other viewers and myself. My followers and viewers already know that I'm extremely vocal and helpful about the game and coming up with new ideas (AD Arc GL NEW META) or just chatting about Ben Affleck as Batman, the Flash Pilot that I totally have not seen *wink wink*, or Lex Luthor busting Bruce as Batman.
    Last edited by hammerreborn; 06-27-2014 at 11:23 AM.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Re: Hammer's Quiz Show Giveaway Weekends

Starting in 30 mins.

Rules:

Followers to 20 or viewers to 15 or 9pm EST -> quiz giveaway

Followers to 30 or viewers to 25 or 11pm EST -> raffle giveaway

All winners must be followers
    Last edited by hammerreborn; 06-28-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

Re: Hammerreborn's Quiz Show Giveaway Weekends

I want to thank everyone who showed up tonight and made this a huge success. Congrats to our winners, and beach catwoman is still up for grabs tomorrow night.

Sorry about the sudden bailing. I got very sick but I'm feeling a lot better now.

BTW if anyone would like to try their hand at the first IC Quiz, they can go here.

http://tinyurl.com/arcGLQuiz

After the quiz is over, check "previous responses" then in the top left "view all responses" to see the answer key (first response).

That was pretty rough if you don't play much ArGL. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Workshop_Shaco View Post
    That was pretty rough if you don't play much ArGL. Wow.
    If you are kelbeast you got all but the last two right. Tainted one is atomic GL and demon is the red demon of rage, atrocitus

Next quiz tonight will begin at 45 followers/15 viewers starting at 9pm.

This quiz will be much more general than the first.

Quiz event has started. The Quiz will be starting likely after this current match is ran, so come join me at twitch.tv/hammerreborn for your chance at beach catwoman.

Thanks again to everyone who came out and our 4 winners.

For todays quiz feel free to give it a go here

http://tinyurl.com/ICQuizGeneral1

The top scorers (3) all earned perfect scores.

Next event starts in an hour. Come test your IC knowledge to win fabulous prizes. No one so far has gotten a perfect score in the Champion Quiz.