IC - Turrets' Feedback

I think the 2 first shots need a buff, it's 50%, 75% then it jumps to 120%.
    Why?
    Squishies don't have to worry about towers when diving to kill someone with these low damages on first shots.

It should be like 90%, 110%, 125% and increase 25% per shot, not mere 10%.
    Why?
    Tanks can stay under towers a long time with 10% scaling.

Please add a reply to the thread so I know you guys read it.
    Last edited by DPerete; 06-27-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2.73GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.

Protector

Re: IC - Turrets' Feedback

There are towers in this game? No way! Prove it!

yeah the towers need to be buffed again. there is no protection from tanks or tanky bruisers. in the last 3 games I turret dived repeatedly with superman and only died when I got ganged up on by the other 4 players, and I got turret dived into oblivion as the jungler. also I have noticed that if a team has 2 tanks with boostergold's armor they can just park under turret and let the other three players take it easy. this is especially annoying late game when only one or 2 people are available to guard the turret because everyone else is dead. they can just ignore the defenders and destroy the turret.

I wish i had recorded my matches last night. A friend and I were literally tower diving from levels 1 on, you take about as much damage for the first two hits as an auto attack. One of the more appealing features of this game, at least for my group, was the fact that turrets actually functioned... we got tired of LoL's turrets basically being a minion that just had more health. Im confused as to the point of turrets atm. my matches went from 30-45 minutes to 10-15... there's zero repercussion for someone jumping in on you. It just seems like they're trying to accommodate to turret hugging.. which is exactly what EMP's did. It would make more sense to just remove turrets completely and just let whoever can kamikaze the.. Nexus (idk what they call it in game) down first wins. I thought they would revoke the turret nerf in LoL, so im not about to hold my breath.

The new towers are honestly too weak, Boosters gotten bonkers now.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Lucho Conquerer CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

I have to agree with the thread. Good concept, bad execution. I think some number tweeking is all that is needed.

...why the hell does my phone change tweeking to twerking. This is why our children aren't learning autocorrect!

Considering Harmony KamyKaze1098's Avatar

Lol. I was killed by 2 lvl1 in the begening of the match. They were not afraid at all to dive in...

Well at least being supergirl is gonna be fun.

The turrets were great how they were before the patch. Super-strong turrets is one of the reasons why this game is so good. You have to be darn sure that you are gonna get the kill and MAYBE survive if you do it right. Plus, strong turrets make EMPs a necessity and a focal point of the game. With these new changes, the EMP is basically useless. Booster Gold's has also been mentioned, so I will not get into that. I think that strong turrets make for more interesting and exciting gameplay.