Theory crafting : Lobo & Booster on Superman

As title suggested so let me lay down some layout so we get all the corners clear , is not like both of the artifact is not viable for superman and i expect some response like telling me to get both of them to surface, so i will put out the real question for this thread for all to share their views.

In first buy on GH for superman is getting booster gold or lobo's chain better for superman ?

I know everyone have their own build but this one's mine, so i only need which would you guys pick and a reason for it , is that simple. Appreciate in advance for those that contributed.
    Last edited by Exiled98; 06-29-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Re: Theory crafting : Lobo & Booster on Superman

tbh exiled, I have used a build with both on Atroc and its great..the slow on lobo+the " attk fever" on v9 gatuntee onstnt slw and always styin on the target..

me personally with supes..Ive found that goin Joes modded..then crossbow modded for cdr, then sos modded for reflect then rip hunter is great..then I get lobo and v9 or cLaymore..thats 40% cdr early..andvthe sos is. flat 100 attk armor..very good forvpassive...plus.....if yur trynna poke when enemys on a turret..

Hit em with E, activate Backpack, Hit E agun to lunge, Hit active again to blink back....take NO turret fire..heh
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    tbh exiled, I have used a build with both on Atroc and its great..the slow on lobo+the " attk fever" on v9 gatuntee onstnt slw and always styin on the target..

me personally with supes..Ive found that goin Joes modded..then crossbow modded for cdr, then sos modded for reflect then rip hunter is great..then I get lobo and v9 or cLaymore..thats 40% cdr early..andvthe sos is. flat 100 attk armor..very good forvpassive...plus.....if yur trynna poke when enemys on a turret..

Hit em with E, activate Backpack, Hit E agun to lunge, Hit active again to blink back....take NO turret fire..heh

yeah but i am building him bruiser so hence the question i posted , which do u prefer to build first ? Lobo or booster ? and why

lobo ush early on GH..that slow..cant get enough of it
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    lobo ush early on GH..that slow..cant get enough of it
    ran a few games with it i gotta agree that lobo makes quite the difference

I actually use both on my Superman, but I would go with Lobo's chain first. When you built some considerable damage, go for booster's because of the health/armor boost, not to mention the synergy it has with your passive.
    Main Enforcer: Wonder Woman / Atomic Poison Ivy (kinda disappointed with Atrocitus)
    Main Controller: Zatanna
    Main Marksman: Green Arrow
    Main Bruiser: Superman
    Main Assassin: Gaslight Catwoman / Flash (I like Gas Cat better, but Flash is one of my favorite dc chars.)
    Main Blaster: Green Lantern