[Creatures Keyword] is that separate category from drones or minions?

I play mostly on GH and you can tell from the question ImaNoob. I see some artifacts in the foundry have specific mention of "creatures". I sometimes see players refer to the drones in GH as minions.

Are creatures the same as the drones in GH or is it the lizard pet of Star Sapphire? Is it something else?

TIA
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: [Creatures Keyword] is that separate category from drones or minions?

Creatures are jungle mobs/raider/leviathan only. Not drones as far as I know. You can't buy the creature weapons in GH.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Creatures are jungle mobs/raider/leviathan only. Not drones as far as I know. You can't buy the creature weapons in GH.
    Oh! I didn't know that. I was looking at them in Dawnbase.com

Sort of makes it more complicated doesn't it? Having 2 sets of itemization to maintain or maybe 2++ depending on how many "maps" they put out. Rather over-engineered. Makes it harder to read those Champion Guides on Dawnbase. I probably got lists of stuff that does not apply to me. ROFL

Thanks for the 411.
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Oh! I didn't know that. I was looking at them in Dawnbase.com

Sort of makes it more complicated doesn't it? Having 2 sets of itemization to maintain or maybe 2++ depending on how many "maps" they put out. Rather over-engineered. Makes it harder to read those Champion Guides on Dawnbase. I probably got lists of stuff that does not apply to me. ROFL

Thanks for the 411.
    The jungle items, Marauders, are for the jungle creatures on Gotham Divided and Coast City. There are no jungle creatures on Gotham Heights so there is no reason to add those items.

If you examine the Guides on Dawnbase they should state whether the guide is for GH (Gotham Heights), GD (Gotham Divided, smooth transition to Coast City), or general purpose (If the guide is meant for a player that isn't going to face jungle creatures on any map)

That being said, look out for the three items that are refundable; promethean mace, hawkmans harness, and radion shard. These items have recently been taken off of Gotham Divided, but can still be purchased on Gotham Heights.

Hope this helps
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman