Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Re: Champion Balance (Patch 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    Now that I think about it, a better improvement to Atomic Green Lantern would be to make it clearer where his W fires. Currently it's pretty erratic and can go all over the place inconsistently, which is very awkward.
    ??? It works like Doomsday Q, he uses the skill in the direction of your cursor.

Joining Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Unilord View Post
    ??? It works like Doomsday Q, he uses the skill in the direction of your cursor.
    I would be extremely happy and ever ADC would be extremely sad it it worked like Doomsdays Q, because that never misses, it cant even accidentally hit another champ or minion, unless you accidentally target the wrong champ, because they are so bunched up... ATGL's does fire in the direction of the cursor, so i find that having it just behind your target helps you snag them, but with it and all skill hots it suffers from input delay, and can just fly off in random directions.

I would like to see the grab either made a little faster, a little wider, or simply pass over the small minions. But if you would like to make it always land on the target i have highlighted, like doomys Q i would be very happy.

The changes to gascat are to extreme while it is true that gascat can snowball it has more to do with the opposition being a poor player. i have found lost of good players that were able to shut gascat down. you already realize that gascat has a weak lategame due to full build countering her damage. now you are making early and mid game much weaker and the lategame is already weak. she cannot close the gap fast enough and do enough damage late game to take on ranged champions or tanks 1 vs 1. she already has very weak hp being a assassin now you are cutting here role as a burst damage champion with these changes gascat wont be able to do any damage at any stage of the game. and if you are trying to change gascat to a skill based champion why are you reducing the attack damage bonus to her skills?

Changes:

Base Attributes:
    Attack Damage per level decreased from 3 to 2.4 (not horrible)
    Attack Armor per level reduced from 3.5 to 3.2 (making a low hp champion weaker to basic attacks)
    Health per level reduced from 88 to 81 (making a low hp champion have less hp)
    Base Attack Speed reduced from .69 to .625 (not horrible change but combined with the rest?)

Sharpened Claws
    Reduce ratio from .5 to .25 (lets say 190 bonus damage for calculation 47.5damage reduction)
    Increased Bleed damage from 30/55/80/105 to 30/60/90/120 (+15 damage?)

Shred
    Damage increased from 40/75/120/155 to 60/100/140/180(+25 damage)
    Reduce Ratio from .7 to .5 (-38 damage)

Predator’s Grace
    Range reduced from 5 to 4 (Shorten her only ability to close a gap) and no a 2 second invis does not close a gap when a smart player turns around and runs away you cant close the gap even at level 6 and only sharmed claws to try to hit at range.

Damage ratio reduced from .75 to .65 (-19 damage)

How does this all around nerf make gascat focus on ability damage? gascat has to rush into targets all the time and close the gap for Close combat attacks. the suggested changes will make gascat next to unplayable.

so in summary less damage, armor, attack speed, skill damage and hp on a close combat character might as well delete her.

When you "Balance" a character why don't you change 1 thing like attack speed first. Like you did with nightmare batman and Flash you are over nerfing making the champion almost unplayable. then you have to go back and boost up the character again to actually be usable.

Protector

Flash isn't over nerfed he's fair now. Gascat is the biggest joke, you literally press Q and ult twice and they are dead. Not to mention the OP bleed, the invis that makes you run faster than the ****ing flash and auto reset that makes you win every single trade ever.

She's horrible broken and every single one without fail get's fed.

Joining Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Levra18 View Post
    Flash isn't over nerfed he's fair now. Gascat is the biggest joke, you literally press Q and ult twice and they are dead. Not to mention the OP bleed, the invis that makes you run faster than the ****ing flash and auto reset that makes you win every single trade ever.

She's horrible broken and every single one without fail get's fed.

Thats actually why people think she will be unplayable, because their play style is to come instant kill the ranged champ, then brawl the melee champ to death, if that start to go south or another champ shows up, she vanishes and books it.

Assassins are meant to use hit and run tactics, finish off weakened targets, or soften up heavier targets, they are not meant to win every 1v1, and they damn sure shouldnt be killing 2 champs by themselves unless there is some huge level differences.

I honestly feel this about most AD champs, i think AD itself needs looked at mostly with regards to attack speed and crit. How does cool down based, skill shot champs do something about AD champs, that only need to auto attack?

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mideran View Post
    Thats actually why people think she will be unplayable, because their play style is to come instant kill the ranged champ, then brawl the melee champ to death, if that start to go south or another champ shows up, she vanishes and books it.

Assassins are meant to use hit and run tactics, finish off weakened targets, or soften up heavier targets, they are not meant to win every 1v1, and they damn sure shouldnt be killing 2 champs by themselves unless there is some huge level differences.

I honestly feel this about most AD champs, i think AD itself needs looked at mostly with regards to attack speed and crit. How does cool down based, skill shot champs do something about AD champs, that only need to auto attack?
    Lol 3 other guys and myself went AD master blasters (Sinestro, GL, SS, and Joker) and stocked up on all AD for GH. It was hilarious at first because their dooms and atrocitus started out with power damage armor at seeing our team comp and we actually won pretty hard at the beginning.

But late game when they all had attack armor we died pretty quick and inevitably lost.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by Mideran View Post
    I would be extremely happy and ever ADC would be extremely sad it it worked like Doomsdays Q, because that never misses, it cant even accidentally hit another champ or minion, unless you accidentally target the wrong champ, because they are so bunched up... ATGL's does fire in the direction of the cursor, so i find that having it just behind your target helps you snag them, but with it and all skill hots it suffers from input delay, and can just fly off in random directions.

I would like to see the grab either made a little faster, a little wider, or simply pass over the small minions. But if you would like to make it always land on the target i have highlighted, like doomys Q i would be very happy.
    I would cry if they made it wider, pass minions, or work like DD's smash... Q_Q

i think they are going to make the same mistake with gas cat that they did with nightmare batman and flash. if they honestly want to make her focus on her abilities more then do the nerfs to her base stats then wait till the next patch to decide if the nerfs to her abilities are even necessary.

and before anyone says anything flash was over nerfed, they should have only removed the on hit ability not messed with the ratios for his W. and no one can say that nightmare batman was not made a joke when he was first nerfed. they have fixed most of the damage done but still need to fix his passive but that is a discussion for another time and thread.

I'm sorry man, but if you can't kill people with Flash then you are just bad. I agree that he needs a bit more damage, but it should be attached to his Q, not his no-skill-required W.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"