@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Re: IC Community in a nutshell (MOBA)

#8 would be me if internalising counted. I get way to frustrated when I'm playing badly but it's never aimed at anyone or noticed by anyone (ok I have had to delete multiple chat lines while dead to try explain why I died and then just saying nothing).

Right now I'm definitely Ave Joe until I learn MOBAs more. I've turned off anyone who goes on about K/D because I play tanks and Supports. I don't have a K/D, I'm meant to be dying more and killing less than the ADC.
    Last edited by Shaithiz; 07-04-2014 at 05:40 AM.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

I run around healing my team as Harley and hitting the other team away from my fleeing buddies with my hammer! Not sure where I come in on that list

I'm a #7 all the time. A #8 sometimes (especially when I get "happy"). The rest of the time, I'm a #4 and on occasion a #6.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

im a 7 and i try not to be a 9 really
    disabled player who wont quit no matter how many players give me grief i play with one hand let see how well you'd do

How can we really even confirm that #2 exists ... I mean they dont speak ever ... so who even knows if they are there ? The whole tree falling in the forest thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruwolf View Post
    How can we really even confirm that #2 exists ... I mean they dont speak ever ... so who even knows if they are there ? The whole tree falling in the forest thing ?
    Well in this particular instance we can see them on the team and never say a word. There are several people that I've seen play the game and not utter a single word in team chat or all chat or general chat. Ever.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

I have to add the crying babies in gotham heights who say "gg" (in a surrender way) in less than 2 minutes, like comebacks don't exist or something. Or the ones who tell others to uninstall or don't have the simple decency to understand when someone is just having a bad round.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Well in this particular instance we can see them on the team and never say a word. There are several people that I've seen play the game and not utter a single word in team chat or all chat or general chat. Ever.
    Ghost in the Shell ?