Thread: Map Impovement!

Map Impovement!

Okay, these are some idea's i have that both address what Turbine has been after with these recent changes, and that will make the players happy at the same time.

First I want to talk about towers, They are currently wwaaaay to weak and don't seem to server much purpose other then large amounts of gold.
    I don't want to claim to know how this works on a design perspective because i don't, but i think the best way to fix this problem is by giving the Turrets and execution, similar to the way aquamans ult works the turret will do much more Damage to a target the lower that targets health is. Tanks will still be able to tank them but they wont be able to do it forever, and this will still give the opportunity of tower dives without removing the turret presence completely which is what has been done.

Next was the point of the map being large and time to travel around it was intense, i think this could be fixed by removing the emp pits, and making the emp beacon a drop from raider, this will both make raider a higher priority then it already is which will force even more aggression (which is what Turbine wants) and will make the map smaller in general again increasing aggression, emp will be less used making Tower dives more sought after and with the execution, not an easy task but very do able forcing teams to think about when and how they want to dive, instead of just bum rushing towers and taking no punishment,

These are jsut a few idea ive thought of for general improvement, im sure people will disagree but i think this will make the map alot more fun to play
    But i didnt have to go easy on you, a different binding agent, a stronger mix. I want you to remember that, i wanted to remind you to stay outta my way. In all the years to come in your most private moments....i want you to remember the one man who BEAT YOU.

Protector

Re: Map Impovement!

I have always wanted raider to drop EMP. Raider cam ruins this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Levra18 View Post
    I have always wanted raider to drop EMP. Raider cam ruins this game.
    all they need to do to balance raider cams is make them expire, that way your team isnt overly punished if they cant fine them, or make it so you can only have 1 raider cam up at a time
    But i didnt have to go easy on you, a different binding agent, a stronger mix. I want you to remember that, i wanted to remind you to stay outta my way. In all the years to come in your most private moments....i want you to remember the one man who BEAT YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by MF_Fozel View Post
    all they need to do to balance raider cams is make them expire, that way your team isnt overly punished if they cant fine them, or make it so you can only have 1 raider cam up at a time
    Both valid.....even better, having another cam drop expires the first....or even better, the cam only lasts until the RAIDER respawns. that would force you to go get it again!
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan