Mods from my set are not available when playing the game.

Hi Guys,

I buy, save a set with mods and augs. When selecting the champ I select my new saved set. but when playing the game, the mods are not showing up for me to buy. Only the default mods for that champ is available and with the enhancements I got from my new set.

Eg: I create a set for GA with Mega rod, evolved Revolver and Enhanced Katana.

I select this Set when selecting the champ.

But when playing the game with GA, in the Collection to buy items, I dont see the Mega rod. I could see only his default items like blade, speed implants, revolver (With my enhancement like deadly 3), Katana (With my enhancement of +9 Attack) and other default items we see when playing GA. But no the Mega rod.

The same is happening for all the champs, when I add a mod to the set that is not usually present in the champs list.

What am I doing wrong?? Pls help me...

Re: Mods from my set are not available when playing the game.

I don't know if this helps but some mods are not available on certain maps. I dunno what happens if you select a Setup for map like GH that has GD items in it that are not available on GH.

I only learned about the map specific mods recently when I asked about some mods I saw on dawnbase.com that had "creature" as a keyword. Those items are not on GH which is what I play most of the time and they don't show up on the foundry when you open it in GH.

But I've always wondered how you could tell if the mods got loaded after that selection screen...
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Quote Originally Posted by NaviLord View Post
    Hi Guys,

I buy, save a set with mods and augs. When selecting the champ I select my new saved set. but when playing the game, the mods are not showing up for me to buy. Only the default mods for that champ is available and with the enhancements I got from my new set.

Eg: I create a set for GA with Mega rod, evolved Revolver and Enhanced Katana.

I select this Set when selecting the champ.

But when playing the game with GA, in the Collection to buy items, I dont see the Mega rod. I could see only his default items like blade, speed implants, revolver (With my enhancement like deadly 3), Katana (With my enhancement of +9 Attack) and other default items we see when playing GA. But no the Mega rod.

The same is happening for all the champs, when I add a mod to the set that is not usually present in the champs list.

What am I doing wrong?? Pls help me...
    I think I know what your problem is.

Since Mega rod is not in the recommended items list, even if you add the mode, it will still not appear there. You need to go to the all items tab, and there you will find the modded Mega rod.

Well your first mistake is using Mega Rod. But, you do need to go to the all items tab. The tab is on the bottom left of the shop.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Colubriform: Shaped like a snake
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

21 No Death games in queue without an afk this patch!

Mega Rod is love, Mega Rod is life