Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Considering Harmony

Post Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

So I have played a couple matches by now in which people use the AD reflection and PD reflection and have lost all of them. Now by itself the 2 items don't really do much and can be contained because it doesn't reflect much (still I think suit of sorrows is too much you can beat most fights against AD champion when you equip it but that a side note) but when they use the mods for the 2 items the player becomes unstoppable besides the fact they can win automatically any 1 v 1 fights even 1 v 2 if you play well and especially if your a tank, in team fights your forced to not attack them but with players who have area of attack damage attacks take hits too and once you beat everyone else and leave the one guy with reflection they are gonna kill you because you probably have lost a lot health and you cant beat the guy with reflection he probably killed you anyways before you even try because you cant counter this thing actually I've heard you just put armor to protect against it but since when do items become so powerful you have to change your build. that's assuming 1 guy puts it if the team decides to put it also its automatic loss unless someone is a miracle worker and beats them because I know I cant. Example: I was playing a match in heights where their team had 4 guys the other one had problems with the controls said he couldn't move or something, anyway we were 5 vs. 4 and me and my friends were winning in the start and they bleeped badly up until the point an Atomic poison ivy builds fully both reflections and we couldn't stop her nobody could they had 34 health but never lost a point because ivy was undefeatable by the way I couldn't escape her either had to put up batman's trap to hold her 3 seconds to escape wasn't gonna try to kill her either, I was joker so my health droped before she even attacked me which by the way if we avoid attacking ivy her passive comes in and then reflects more damage as we try to kill her because she was that their team had but she held so much that her teammates came back and we couldn't do anything really .
    So yeah by now you get the idea its an item way too powerful to counter and that means it needs nerf I don't know if some one knows how to beat this if you do please tell me im losing a lot of games unless I put these 2 items myself

Protector

Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

Quote Originally Posted by spaceback View Post
    So I have played a couple matches by now in which people use the AD reflection and PD reflection and have lost all of them. Now by itself the 2 items don't really do much and can be contained because it doesn't reflect much (still I think suit of sorrows is too much you can beat most fights against AD champion when you equip it but that a side note) but when they use the mods for the 2 items the player becomes unstoppable besides the fact they can win automatically any 1 v 1 fights even 1 v 2 if you play well and especially if your a tank, in team fights your forced to not attack them but with players who have area of attack damage attacks take hits too and once you beat everyone else and leave the one guy with reflection they are gonna kill you because you probably have lost a lot health and you cant beat the guy with reflection he probably killed you anyways before you even try because you cant counter this thing actually I've heard you just put armor to protect against it but since when do items become so powerful you have to change your build. that's assuming 1 guy puts it if the team decides to put it also its automatic loss unless someone is a miracle worker and beats them because I know I cant. Example: I was playing a match in heights where their team had 4 guys the other one had problems with the controls said he couldn't move or something, anyway we were 5 vs. 4 and me and my friends were winning in the start and they bleeped badly up until the point an Atomic poison ivy builds fully both reflections and we couldn't stop her nobody could they had 34 health but never lost a point because ivy was undefeatable by the way I couldn't escape her either had to put up batman's trap to hold her 3 seconds to escape wasn't gonna try to kill her either, I was joker so my health droped before she even attacked me which by the way if we avoid attacking ivy her passive comes in and then reflects more damage as we try to kill her because she was that their team had but she held so much that her teammates came back and we couldn't do anything really .
    So yeah by now you get the idea its an item way too powerful to counter and that means it needs nerf I don't know if some one knows how to beat this if you do please tell me im losing a lot of games unless I put these 2 items myself
    Running a sustain controller with either shields or heals pretty much mitigates all that harm, and because they have low damage it's hard for them to break the shields on their own too. So counter with team comp.

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    Running a sustain controller with either shields or heals pretty much mitigates all that harm, and because they have low damage it's hard for them to break the shields on their own too. So counter with team comp.
    ahh ok thanks volandum but still If an item requires you to get a specific champion to beat that item I think it needs fixing

actually the way they work now, the more of a specufic armor type you stack the less they reflect...these items are fine imo, and core on my tanks....Armor pen helps counter, and like vol said, shields...Ive seen a life steal cyborg out sustain me before aswell
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

also deathstrokes claymore helps as well, but only if you are attack damage, same with critical hits.

Considering Harmony

Armor pen will reflect back some more damage but I see your point it can be countered I just think an item is so powerful it makes you change your build is unfair I mean it is reflecting back to you 40 % damage with the combinations I just want the mods to be removed or fixed probably should have started the thread in amplifiers thought thanks for the help thought I appreciate it

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    also deathstrokes claymore helps as well, but only if you are attack damage, same with critical hits.
    lol dude critical chance will do a lot of damage back to you if your squishy you will mostly likely have your health by half before the person even strikes I don't get by what you mean by deathstrokes claymore are you talking about the slayer effect?

It is my understanding that Danger Dan was looking into changing the damage reflect mechanic but we haven't heard any updates on that. Is that still on the table?

Protector

It has already been changed: now reflection turn back 10-70% of the pre-mitigation dps of the attacker in the appropriate type of damage as the appropriate type of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    It has already been changed: now reflection turn back 10-70% of the pre-mitigation dps of the attacker in the appropriate type of damage as the appropriate type of damage.
    really? Since when? I haven't seen anything on any resent patch notes. :S