Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    71

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    Mirror Prism it's very unique to the game (haven't seen anything like that in other mobas) so for me they are alright, it's alaways funny seeing people kill theirselves when someone gets reflectios.
    its funny to you? so its fine for the guy who has it but then what about those who died by the reflection?

  2. #22
    Protector
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    257

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceback View Post
    its funny to you? so its fine for the guy who has it but then what about those who died by the reflection?
    It is funny, they are decent items, but its not a true 40% reflection. The dev team hasnt explained exactly how it works, but it seems that crit, doesnt get fully reflected, penetration helps lower it.. and life steal negates it.

    So if you building pure crazy damage, you might want some life steal, yeah i know its not an extra 50 damage, but it will keep you alive.

  3. #23
    Community Advocate Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,311

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceback View Post
    its funny to you? so its fine for the guy who has it but then what about those who died by the reflection?
    I once died by reflection, is funny because i used my mr punchy against a ww with the prism, and i died, it was so funny.
    Today i almost die twice by AD reflection, but i didn't, in the first one, was because of Doomsday's Ult and i was catwoman with my Bad Kitty on, so the damage over time killed me, and the second when i almost die was Doomsday chasing me, and i killed him with a whip strike and i was like 10 Hp left after i attacked him.
    It's funny, and it's the best way to coundter squishies.

    So, what do you say now?

    Also as Mideran said, A DEV haven't yet explained it, i use them, but i still don't know how they work, i only care of the fact that it reflects damage.
    Last edited by Mrlucho; 07-11-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  4. #24
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    71

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    I already said I know how to counter it that isn't the issue here my point is that they are not decent items they just simply beat any item tank item in comparison I understand that its in beta and it doesn't have many items out yet but it needs to be toned down a bit. There is a reason why people that are not tanks put on suit or mirror when they are losing and suddenly they start winning since most people don't know how to counter reflect. I know its really a good way for tanks to go but it makes it too easy of a build and im sure IC doesn't like to make building so easy. now I always get a good laugh and I sometimes cheer people up in games but when entire games turn around because people put on reflection its just doesn't seem as fun you know. ahhh it seems ill never convince anyone like this. I wish I could know what were the developers intention with reflection in the first place.

  5. #25

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    they R far from the best armors..sos gives 0 HP, 0 will etc....and mirror..gives 200 hp..no will..and a tiny amount of pd armor....Aegis is a far better item fir PDarmor...and Mogo is superior as an AD armor..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

    also..Consider Ham as an option.

  6. #26
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    71

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    they R far from the best armors..sos gives 0 HP, 0 will etc....and mirror..gives 200 hp..no will..and a tiny amount of pd armor....Aegis is a far better item fir PDarmor...and Mogo is superior as an AD armor..
    I agree aegis is better PD item it but u can beat any PD guy with mirror modded and if u build well. suit beats mogo in a straight fight I mean just get some health first or get the health from mirror actually I can 2 v 1 with ww if I use both items and I don't think I can with mogos and aegis pretty sure I don't see many people putting those items on only after they putted the reflection and thats if we are talking tanks because all the other types just put suit or mirror when a certain type of damage dealer gets them a lot. and who cares about will just buy an vial and thats it

  7. #27
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Mideran View Post
    It is funny, they are decent items, but its not a true 40% reflection. The dev team hasnt explained exactly how it works, but it seems that crit, doesnt get fully reflected, penetration helps lower it.. and life steal negates it.

    So if you building pure crazy damage, you might want some life steal, yeah i know its not an extra 50 damage, but it will keep you alive.
    I think this is entirely false. Critical damage is fully reflected, penetration does not affect reflected damage - though it means that more is inflicted to the target, and lifesteal only helps in combination with penetration, as it scales off post-mitigation damage whereas reflect scales off pre-mitigation damage.

    Reflection is definitely obnoxious for duelling though, especially when your foe has the other damage type and cannot afford to build resistances against his own damage coming back. I've been seeing even Star Sapphire run both reflection items with mods, it's pretty ridiculous.

  8. #28
    Joining Harmony Exiled98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    211

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    I think this is entirely false. Critical damage is fully reflected, penetration does not affect reflected damage - though it means that more is inflicted to the target, and lifesteal only helps in combination with penetration, as it scales off post-mitigation damage whereas reflect scales off pre-mitigation damage.

    Reflection is definitely obnoxious for duelling though, especially when your foe has the other damage type and cannot afford to build resistances against his own damage coming back. I've been seeing even Star Sapphire run both reflection items with mods, it's pretty ridiculous.
    Star sapphire running reflective mods ? she must have some really bad teammates

  9. #29
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    71

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    I think this is entirely false. Critical damage is fully reflected, penetration does not affect reflected damage - though it means that more is inflicted to the target, and lifesteal only helps in combination with penetration, as it scales off post-mitigation damage whereas reflect scales off pre-mitigation damage.

    Reflection is definitely obnoxious for duelling though, especially when your foe has the other damage type and cannot afford to build resistances against his own damage coming back. I've been seeing even Star Sapphire run both reflection items with mods, it's pretty ridiculous.
    that's if were talking normal damage types what about hybrids oh and volandum how do you know so much about how things work here do you test artifacts a lot or did you get in information?

  10. #30
    Community Advocate Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,311

    Re: Attack damage reflection and Power damage reflection mods

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceback View Post
    that's if were talking normal damage types what about hybrids oh and volandum how do you know so much about how things work here do you test artifacts a lot or did you get in information?
    Volandum it's just a pretty awesome tactician.
    You see him in game, surrender at 10.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •