Hybrid View

[Match and Level] How to avoid "hard core" matches?

Imanoob, I keep saying that but I'm level 24 now and I still play like, well, like I don't know what I'm doing, and that fortunately (or not) is true depending on who's team I'm on.

What can I do in the future to stay in the noob category or ez play style category? I seem to be getting matched with players with more experience in other mobas and my level just goes up even when I die lots and win seldom.

I really don't want to play against a team that can 5v1 me and win the board by 5v1 every member of my team. It's a strategy but only works if the other team is "coordinated". As time and levels go by I'm going to get matched more and more this that group.

Is there an XP disabler like Stone of the Tortoise? I really need to NOT level up any more.
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Re: [Match and Level] How to avoid "hard core" matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    Imanoob, I keep saying that but I'm level 24 now and I still play like, well, like I don't know what I'm doing, and that fortunately (or not) is true depending on who's team I'm on.

What can I do in the future to stay in the noob category or ez play style category? I seem to be getting matched with players with more experience in other mobas and my level just goes up even when I die lots and win seldom.

I really don't want to play against a team that can 5v1 me and win the board by 5v1 every member of my team. It's a strategy but only works if the other team is "coordinated". As time and levels go by I'm going to get matched more and more this that group.

Is there an XP disabler like Stone of the Tortoise? I really need to NOT level up any more.
    You can simply create new accounts... after you get to certain levels

Providing Harmony

At this point what you face should really be determined by matchmaking rating ("elo") rather than your level. This should decrease as you lose games, and you should tend towards a win rate of about 50% (I make some assumptions here which may be wrong). Is that much higher than your present win rate?

My win/loss ration is @36%. So that's good to know it is a factor.

I'm not sure what is meant by starting a new account. I would lose all the crisis coins I bought and my champs. Must be some other way.
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre. C'est de la folie."
    ("It is magnificent, but it is not war. It is madness.")

~ French Marshal Pierre Bosquet ~

Providing Harmony

If you use your own account to play on a different server (if you're on Europe, maybe North America or vice versa) you will be level 1, lose all your merit and champs but retain your crisis coins and founder/beta tester bonuses.