Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Huntress' Crossbow

I think this item is

a) boring
    b) not good enough at t3

and therefore I demand a keyword to be added to it to t3!

Re: Huntress' Crossbow

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyHodor View Post
    I think this item is

a) boring
    b) not good enough at t3

and therefore I demand a keyword to be added to it to t3!
    Wouln't that.... increase it's cost? i think it's a very cheap item with the benefit of damage and CDReduction, but you got me thinking if a keyword would be good.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Protector

It already has an important niche as AD/CDR. If you want to give it a fourth tier all I really want is more AD and CDR.

yeah even when I play mecha wonder woman or gaslight batman I still feel like its a wasted item, ive only built it like 10 times since I started and feel its kind of underpowered and not worth buying. I dont know maybe I havent been making it at the right time, but i swear I never feel more powerful with it

Protector

I guess the question is why are you building CDR on people who work better as pure dps autoattackers later game?

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    I guess the question is why are you building CDR on people who work better as pure dps autoattackers later game?
    QFT, Crossbow is best on resourceless AD Champs, which at the moment only include Doomsday & Atomic Wonderwoman, maybe Atrocitus if you wanna go AD with him...

Personally i dont think its UP, imho it does a good job at what it was designed for, and is not overpriced for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    that is a good question, I dont know really I figured if Im going halfies on AD and PD with gas bat or mecha wonder woman I might as well get some added CDR with attack damage I dont go half anymore I go like joe chills zeiss V9 deathstrokes raz robes and such. I've been trying new things and off builds like full ap will gas bat (like blue ezreal) full on AP arcane lantern. I mean i just test stuff I don't play completely serious.
    I dont play DD and have only played one game as atocitus it never crossed my mind cuz I went lobos and full tank with atorcitus. I played him like I would shen in league, a kind of team based tank, where I would run in and taunt the carrie while my team put the hurt on.

It is amazing for what it is designed for. It is just a niche pick.
    Introducing the Crisis Classic!
    Up to date Rules and Info

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

46 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

off topic dycer, would you use banjaxed or defenestrate as a word of the day?

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Rosanderman View Post
    that is a good question, I dont know really I figured if Im going halfies on AD and PD with gas bat or mecha wonder woman I might as well get some added CDR with attack damage I dont go half anymore I go like joe chills zeiss V9 deathstrokes raz robes and such. I've been trying new things and off builds like full ap will gas bat (like blue ezreal) full on AP arcane lantern. I mean i just test stuff I don't play completely serious.
    I dont play DD and have only played one game as atocitus it never crossed my mind cuz I went lobos and full tank with atorcitus. I played him like I would shen in league, a kind of team based tank, where I would run in and taunt the carrie while my team put the hurt on.
    First thing is to not go halfies. You've learnt not to do that which is good. The halfie build is actually Claymore + Energy lance for double damage amplification, which gives you enough of a power boost that your ill-scaling damage actually does something. The Energy Lance is a good source for cooldown reduction. To be honest, if you're playing relatively weak builds because you're not being completely serious that's fine, but you probably shouldn't be surprised when things aren't that impactful. For instance, Starheart is a very important item for Power Damage champions, but if you build it on Superman you might find it a little lacking.