Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Huntress' Crossbow

Quote Originally Posted by Rosanderman View Post
    off topic dycer, would you use banjaxed or defenestrate as a word of the day?
    I open up a dictionary my English professor had us buy in college to a random page, close my eyes, and drop my finger down. The word it lands on is the word I use.
    Dycer's Final Event!

I am doing a giveaway for IC players migrating to Smite!

I am on Twitter @TheDycer

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dycer View Post
    It is amazing for what it is designed for. It is just a niche pick.

However as a nice pick its counterpart Pandoras box (PD instead of AD) has a similar cost but far more to it.

If no keyword . maybe add a small amount of MS say 5-10.

Protector

PD has vastly more CDR options, Pandora's, Fatality's and Cosmic Staff are the direct counterparts (not to mention the very strong Coin), and then there are the 20% CDR items Dreamstone and ASL.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyHodor View Post
    I think this item is

a) boring
    b) not good enough at t3

and therefore I demand a keyword to be added to it to t3!
    Could not agree more with a)
    It is quite possibly one of the most boring items in the game. I think it IS good enough at tier 3 though. 50 attack damage is no joke, and one of the highest AD items around. As a side note, I really think Turbine should nerf Zeiss' tier 4 attack damage. It's the "better" pick on most champions since it gives the same amount of damage as the crossbow, plus critical chance and a great ability. I think that if Huntress' Crossbow DOES get an ability, they should lift it straight from Runaan's Hurricane with 25% attack damage being the base and 50% for the modded version. It'd definitely change the stagnant marksman game.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    First thing is to not go halfies. You've learnt not to do that which is good. The halfie build is actually Claymore + Energy lance for double damage amplification, which gives you enough of a power boost that your ill-scaling damage actually does something. The Energy Lance is a good source for cooldown reduction. To be honest, if you're playing relatively weak builds because you're not being completely serious that's fine, but you probably shouldn't be surprised when things aren't that impactful. For instance, Starheart is a very important item for Power Damage champions, but if you build it on Superman you might find it a little lacking.
    there is only one reason to build a starheart on superman and it his W (breath attack) I'm not new to playing mobas ive been playing league since augest 2013, so im not exactly new. Im not saying I don't try to win games I mean building items not normal for the characters.

Protector

Haha, his Heat Vision also does Power Damage scaling with Power Damage. I've actually seen Larsia go something like 18-3 on PD Superman before all these buffs, but it's not advisable.

If I were to put a key word on this item that would go with the niche this item fulfills, I would make the keyword increase the max cooldown reduction for the champ by 5 or 10 % (mod). You would still need to build the CDR but you could go to 45% or 50% this would be specific for high CRD builds on AD casters.

Sorry for the double post, it seems I can't edit my own thing but another one that I think might be interesting is will regen increase by the CDR % the champ builds up to 40% of course. That would be an interesting way of increasing will sustain the more CDR you build.

This kind of discussion is what the beta forums need, a clash of opinions and analysis so the dev team can see what they can do to fix something (if it needs fixing). not just XXXXX is op please fix or new turrets suck revert. I'll be trying out the crossbow more indepth tonight and let you know how it goes

I think it is perfect the way it is. mod it for more attack damage and it goes great on atomic ww, catwoman, gaslight Catwoman (especially once they nerf her to make it so her skills are he main damage point), and doomsday. its a niche item right now because we don't have as many ADC champions who rely on there abilities over physical attacks. the reason we have such a verity of cooldown artifacts for power damage characters is because what most power damage characters rely on is there abilities.