Thread: Crisis Coins

Crisis Coins

Good day.
    Today I've bought Shazam for Crisis Coins. The thing is i wanted to buy him for Influence and just missclicked and I was planning to buy Green Latern for the coins when i reach 10lvl and get +50 CC. I haven't played Shazam yet.
    I know, that's most unlikelly and I an preety failed, but can Shazam be chargebacked so I can buy him for Influence and save my CC for Green Latern? I'd really apreciate that.
    Best regards.

Turbine Customer Support IC_Bulwark's Avatar

Re: Crisis Coins

Quote Originally Posted by deMorfin View Post
    Good day.
    Today I've bought Shazam for Crisis Coins. The thing is i wanted to buy him for Influence and just missclicked and I was planning to buy Green Latern for the coins when i reach 10lvl and get +50 CC. I haven't played Shazam yet.
    I know, that's most unlikelly and I an preety failed, but can Shazam be chargebacked so I can buy him for Influence and save me CC for Green Latern? I'd really apreciate that.
    Best regards.
    Please contact Customer Service directly and we'll be happy to assist (contact details can be found in my signature below).
    Infinite Crisis Support Page and FAQ
    855-WBGAMES (2pm - 6pm EST Monday - Friday)
    Follow me on Twitter @IC_Bulwark

-Bulwark

I've contacted ur support center as u say, and they helped me right away. Problem solved. Thank you very much.

Hi i put tickets for my problem Kanim said to call my bank and i did they gave me confirmation codes for my purchase and i did not receive my crisis coins so do you guys want my confirmation code as proof that i purchased it?

Turbine Customer Support IC_Alkaid's Avatar

Reply to your existing ticket with any updated information so that we can take a look
    Infinite Crisis Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support, click "Ask for Help".
    English Account/Store Support is available 2pm - 6pm, Monday through Friday. (GMT -5).
    855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Follow us on Twitter @InfiniteCrisis

You have failed this city.

im not sure if i post this topic in right section. if i do please give me link. i unlocked feew champions by using so far merit. their bars of powers are empty. is it is becouse i used merits to unlock them ? if i would buy one of the champions by using crisis coins, does the power bars will show their powers, attach, heatlth how many champion i gought really have ? best regards.