Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Letter From The Creative Director: July 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Denim View Post
    Unfotunately I have to agree. Why skip two months without a single new character or something big? We already have so much to be able to have two whole months without a big announcement? I doubt it. 32 champions is not a big number, truly, and we have only two maps really working. Sorry, but how in hell are Turbine expecting to keep the actual players and gain new ones like this? I really don't undersand what are they trying to do.
    This game has a thriving Gotham Heights community, 2 months from now, probably the same thing. As for the majority of "moba" players, there are better ways to spend my time than to sit in 40 minute Q for Gotham Divided. Only to have it end up as a 15 minute surrender. IC is dying, it's been dying since after PAX. I expected some big announcement soon, but not an announcement that it would be 2 months before we see progress.

Can we have Double Costume release till then? xD
    Or something more awesome like... sneak peek to some champs artwoks?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Part of me is disapointed, but I hope it is for the best.
    That means u guys gonna have multiple releases on september update, right? More then one champion realease.
    2 months with almost nothing is really sad (balance updates are almost nothing), but I really hope u guys change everything when it comes back, until then i'm going to play other mobas.
    What about the skins every week?

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    What is a more current release schedule then?

If you're going to stop champion releases, what features can players look forward too in the next couple of months to fill that gap?
    Whilst I like the whole "wait and see" whilst waving of your mystical fingers, a post was literally just made that reflects how I feel about the game.

I really want to like IC, but the "end game" is completely missing.

What new features are coming?
    What is exciting and fresh about these new changes?

Sing it to me, brother!

Just like this . The IC post were... to vague. What can we expect fot these two months? i mena,m ok, a new tutorial will help a lot of new players, but, what the actual players can expect to come ? Release a champion per month wasn't even a 'fast pace' , and now we have to wait two months in the dark ? I play since closed beta, and i'm failing to see why I should keep playing fot he next two months.

While I really enjoy the game, and play it very regularly, I have to question the timing of this. It seems that now is the time to push harder towards completion, rather than focusing on rebalancing, new player experience, and UI changes. I understand that alot of work is going on behind the scenes, but it seems that two months without anything to excite the existing player base will allow us to be lured away by Dota, LoL and even Dawngate. Dota is in the middle of the International, and is giving their players loads of new perks throughout the month of July. Now seems like a terrible time to call a 2-month moratorium on new content.

Please reconsider this decision.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KFAL-HeroLuna View Post

See you in September then, bye.
    Pretty much.
    I mean I played like 2 games of Smite while waiting in queue for GD a couple of days ago and it's only going to get worse now that we're only getting balance patches until September.
    I'll be in LOL and Smite until the update in September then I guess.

Such a long wait....

Sorry but like with the character balancing there are too many flaws in the planning here.

No major updates or new chars during a majorly busy period, Kids home from school/college/uni 2-3 weeks holiday 4 weeks dead space where the average "played" game time tends to expand from 8 hours a week to around 24-30. Yet no updates , no new chars during a busy period for most games to entice and retain player bases.

I have to ask what the business model being followed is to actively scale back during a busy period.

IC has the potential to be a major player in the moba market, why? because of the DC chars and some innovation that see's fun maps like CC (although we can only custom this still cough cough hint hint).

what works out as 8-10 weeks of not much changing will put a lot of people off in a genre that is constantly evolving.

Back in the WC3 Moba days you learnt that if your Moba didnt evolve it would all but die and i assume the same happens out in the just moba communities as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Derfelbr View Post
    Just like this . The IC post were... to vague. What can we expect fot these two months? i mena,m ok, a new tutorial will help a lot of new players, but, what the actual players can expect to come ? Release a champion per month wasn't even a 'fast pace' , and now we have to wait two months in the dark ? I play since closed beta, and i'm failing to see why I should keep playing fot he next two months.

I'm not sure why ANYONE would stick with this game at this point. I mean, 2 months is effectively gonna be the nails in the coffin. It's not hard to see a dying game, with 2 months of no new content, isn't gonna be a solution. It's sad to me that this game wasn't bigger, but like I said, someone there is the captain of this ship, they aren't steering in the right direction...

Well, what the hell. I am as disappointed as the next guy about the character thing but if you want feedback and opinions, I can do that much. I've been here since the beginning of the game in closed beta, even if I have not made myself very noticeable. Might as well keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by KGS_Supreme View Post
    I'm not sure why ANYONE would stick with this game at this point. I mean, 2 months is effectively gonna be the nails in the coffin. It's not hard to see a dying game, with 2 months of no new content, isn't gonna be a solution. It's sad to me that this game wasn't bigger, but like I said, someone there is the captain of this ship, they aren't steering in the right direction...

Well, guess in september I'll come back then, to see the remains of this game, the one who could have been a great game, but it's failing hard. In the current situation, these two months may be the nails in the coffins, like someone said . The last one to go out please turn off the lights.