Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Re: Letter From The Creative Director: July 7th

Quote Originally Posted by AdderTude View Post
    My graphics card is worse(?) than NVIDIA. It's officially labelled as "Intel Graphics Family."
    Is it higher than the Intel HD 3000? That's our minimum specification graphics chip. If it's higher than that, then it should be able to play IC, but on low graphics.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    "Have you learned your lesson yet, mortal?" -- Nightmare Catwoman

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Is it higher than the Intel HD 3000? That's our minimum specification graphics chip. If it's higher than that, then it should be able to play IC, but on low graphics.
    It's no more specific than that. Believe me, it's what the name of the card is on DXDiag. It's specific name is "Intel(R) HD Graphics Family," the rather generic card installed on my laptop. :P
    What, that guy? Come on, you're kidding, right? Dude's like three feet tall. It'd be like beating up a wrinkly smurf. - Kyle Rayner, White Lantern (Green at the time)

Quote Originally Posted by AdderTude View Post
    It's no more specific than that. Believe me, it's what the name of the card is on DXDiag. It's specific name is "Intel(R) HD Graphics Family," the rather generic card installed on my laptop. :P
    What -can- you play on that thing?

It sounds like an awful intergrated graphics card, isn't really good for anything. Can't blame IC for you having below min specs.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    What -can- you play on that thing?

It sounds like an awful intergrated graphics card, isn't really good for anything. Can't blame IC for you having below min specs.
    You sound like you didn't even bother to read my first post. I said at the beginning of the beta (I'm a Second Waver...got in the second week the closed beta started) that I ran the game very well on roughly medium to high graphics. As the updates came along, I found I could no longer run it as smoothly as I once could. I mean the FPS in-game for me runs anywhere between 3 and about 27 whereas at the start (May 2013) I ran it in the upper 50s. I also mentioned that I can consistently run League of Legends on high graphics at ~30-~60 FPS.
    What, that guy? Come on, you're kidding, right? Dude's like three feet tall. It'd be like beating up a wrinkly smurf. - Kyle Rayner, White Lantern (Green at the time)

I agree on all counts.

After having read the majority of this odd, albeit interesting thread....I have come to the conclusion that some people have a very serious negative attitude towards others, themselves and even the things they love. That being said, I think a lot can be done for this game. There are unlimited possibilities with heroes, skills, UI, tutorial, story, costumes, and MAPS. Whatever is being done I just think it should be done faster. Personally, I don't know what all the fuss is about poor quality of the game and bugs everywhere. I've been playing since just before the beta went open and for me, the game runs smooth, it's responsive in many ways, the Ui is fine with me, the heroes, in my opinion, are fairly authentic, which is another one of the things I LOVE about this game. I am concerned with only the speed at which changes are being made. If more staff is needed, hire more staff. Because I only want to see more and more people jump on board for this game. I am a die hard DC fan, I love MOBAS and honestly I think this IC has a lot of aspects that make it much BETTER than DOTA 2 or LOL.

SO don't everybody jump off the boat. I will continue to support and play this game as long as it exists. However,....In order to make the game alluring to new members.....ADD NEW MAPS! NEW HEROES! and do it sooner rather than later. Add little news releases of special artwork that is specifically for Infinite Crisis. Market a comic book for infinite crisis,.....SPECIFICALLY for IC. and get the word out there. Creat new, more authentic costumes. I want to see a Guy Gardner green lantern skin, or champ as a green or red lantern. I want to see red robin, the new 52 dick greyson. THERE ARE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. I will pay the money of the content is there. But please hurry up. Throw out a TON of material and people will join, then you can work out the kinks as you go..... If you book them, they will come. lol If you throw out more material people will join up. New material is exciting. Throw in Bludhaven as a new map! through in metropolis.... Anyway, I love the game and you have my full support. I just want to see it succeed. And don't listen to all the trash people are saying about the game. Debbie Downers thats all they are. YOu guys have and will continue to do a great job.

p.s. Please, pleeeeaaase can I somehow get the arkham white costume. lol I love that one and now I can't get it. Or make a Batman Beyond skin.
    -