Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Time to be "TERRIFIC!!!"

I am so ready for this! Bring IT!

It has a few similarities to my proposal https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...42-Mr-Terrific. I like Mr. Terrific and would like to see him added regardless of what design he's based off of. Good work.

Ty Pound, I proposed this same concept a year ago. But with the game being in the closed beta, not many ppl were playing and Mr. Terrific(being a B-C lister)wasn't really getting the views. Thought I would wait a while till I re-intro-ed the concept and see what stuck. He's also a bit more complicated and with Aquaman and Grn Arrow out, I think players understand the utility of his kit. I wanted a Dev to comment on it too, see if they thought it was feasible or in the works. Thank you for the comment though, as much views as possible would probably get Devs to consider this champ more seriously with higher demand for him. And he would be another champ of color that so many people seem to be interested in these days.

the devs never seem to comment on these fan made ideas. which is sad really, but I guess they just do not want to tip there hand on what is in development.

I've seen a comment made on one so far, Saint Walker concept looooong time ago(about a year ago). Pretty basic comment though something like "good concept", and I'm sure at the rate they are hitting the "emotional color" spectrum, The first blue lantern isn't far off from coming out. In fact they just need indigo-1, walker, and lar. (white and black lanterns if fans really wanted to get finicky). But happy that they have 4 out of the main 7 already. Sorry tangent, any who, it wouldn't be a bad thing if they did comment and give some feedback on these. I'm sure they have to take into account values, ratios, durations, roles, overall "OP-factor" for balance purposes, but we are a large part of the game as well and taking some solicitations on what WE as a gaming community is important to them(I'm sure). Some "tip of the hat" every now and then, would keep "Champ-Posters" like you and I motivated to keep throwing ideas at them to see what sticks. With over 52 universes and a multitude of toons, the possibilities of what's out there is...infinite.

Associate Game System Designer IC_PlayByGray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    the devs never seem to comment on these fan made ideas. which is sad really, but I guess they just do not want to tip there hand on what is in development.
    I don't think it's really a 'tip there hand on what is in development.' There is A LOT of stuff in these threads that I LOVE reading! If I responded to every one of them it would take a lot of time! We are certainly reading these, and I like this kit idea and the feedback

I love playing Syndra, so I like the tip to that.

never said you guys were not reading them, would not make any myself if I thought that. I just have never seen a dev comment on these before, so good for you for doing that.

Associate Game System Designer IC_PlayByGray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    never said you guys were not reading them, would not make any myself if I thought that. I just have never seen a dev comment on these before, so good for you for doing that.
    I didn't mean to come off as accusing you of thinking that! There are actually a bunch of us that read these, we really enjoy them.

will you be using any of these in the game and if so then which ones.

@ king, I'm just happy Gray commented on the build. Here's the feedback I got " I like this kit idea and the feedback, I love playing Syndra, so I like the tip to that." (verbatim baby) Sweet action here my friend.
    @ Gray, You have a happy "Champ Poster" and I will continue to post champ ideas in hopes to see something in the game that reminds me that I helped with the premise.
    The Devs don't have to tell me what ones(but they can if they want to ), anything to get those wheels turning.