Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Considering Harmony

Community Expectations thread

Alright guys, we all know that we need more new players and that the existing ones are not happy with the current conditions.

The purpose of this post is for people to post their expectations for turbines September update and long term ones.

Please be realistic and fair regarding the things you would like in the game!

September Expectations: Since we are missing 2 months worth of champs(about 2 i guess?) id say it would be fair to have 2-3 champs added with a few costumes for the wait to be fair or worthy.

UI updates, Queue all feature, Certain balance fixes like the Gascat mentioned fixes.

Long term Expectations: Ladder system, all maps available for queue, better tutorials, Hopefully many many more champs that could match the league and dota size, Level up rewards, more artifacts, maybe combined type artifacts?

For every person that has the same requirements, we should all make an effort to combine it and make it into a single post so that turbine can really look at what people REALLY want in order to be happy with the game.

Cheers and when in doubt! be polite!

Re: Community Expectations thread

Hi ultimate

I trust that september will be a nice month of IC.
    Yeah i have expectations of a maybe Double or (if they want to) triple champion release, that would be pretty like great.
    about the costumes, it was mentioned that we will have a few costumes release during this time, so not to worry about this.
    I still want some event to happen.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

I don't think they are delaying Champions, just to release more down the road. That makes no sense, and I keep seeing it everywhere. I believe you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment. They are delaying, because they are behind, I think. No big deal, really, but if they need time to catch up, they aren't going to release 2-3 at one time again, to put them further behind again.

Considering Harmony

Hey lucho! tons of fun playing with ya!

Catacomb, what would you like turbine to do so that you could be happy and satisfied?

--- Polish

- Get rid of any input delay, make the game as responsive as it can be.
    - Graphic optimizations. Get this game running like a real release game. No random frame drops, decrease the minimum required specs.
    - Better UI
    - Fix crash bugs, champion bugs, get the whole game feeling stable and overall polished.
    - Turn off GH and GD. Get all the population in one place and focus on the most unique map this game has.
    - Get all the Champion art on the same parity and that goes for older champion models too.
    - Take a loooooong looong break from making "joke" skins and start making more serious / comic fan pleasing skins.
    - Proper tutorials, full AI bot mode.
    - Ranked draft play unlocked at Protector level 30 / 40.
    - Better balance
    - Make items more unique

I just want the basics for a MOBA to be done. If they had a solid 100% teaching tutorial from the start of open beta, we would have a) more players and b) less quitters.

I hope for a multi champ release, but make the 2 months worth it.
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

DigiComm Manager IC_ElectricLeo's Avatar

I definitely want to temper expectations here by saying that the reason champion releases are being pushed back till September is because the team is working very hard on other worthwhile things. To suddenly produce three champions at once without having had time to work on them would mean pretty bad champions. I hope you would rather we took the time to make each champion worthy of the super hero or super villain they are.

Whatever the plan is, I'm sure we won't be able to announce anything this month, but I do want to make sure you understand the work that the champion team is not trivial.

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by IC_ElectricLeo View Post
    I definitely want to temper expectations here by saying that the reason champion releases are being pushed back till September is because the team is working very hard on other worthwhile things. To suddenly produce three champions at once without having had time to work on them would mean pretty bad champions. I hope you would rather we took the time to make each champion worthy of the super hero or super villain they are.

Whatever the plan is, I'm sure we won't be able to announce anything this month, but I do want to make sure you understand the work that the champion team is not trivial.
    I understand the reasons, , but it's sad to hear that won't be a multiple release after these two months. After all, if the september champion only be launched in the end of the month it will be almost three months

Considering Harmony

According to some IC_ posts there will be one hero released on September, and 2 weeks before there will be an announcement. got that from celestra or someone from twitch

I expect that regardless of any changes that could possibly be made the community will still use the forums as a soap box for their temper tantrums.