Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Release all champs for FREE

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Or he's talking about buying it directly from the store and not the steam marketplace. Still doubt it was 20 bucks but 10-15 I wouldn't be surprised for a set of gear.
    Yeah, I mean I was completely new to DotA 2 and it was just the store and not the Steam Marketplace if I'm not mistaken. But it was definitely $20 for all of the pieces. I was very surprised.

But I know now that there are multiple places to buy from. And I also know that some sets are extremely inexpensive.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Yeah, I mean I was completely new to DotA 2 and it was just the store and not the Steam Marketplace if I'm not mistaken. But it was definitely $20 for all of the pieces. I was very surprised.

But I know now that there are multiple places to buy from. And I also know that some sets are extremely inexpensive.
    Ya I remember buying the warlock + infernal set for like 15 bucks back in the day, and some omniknight sets, and a phantom lancer lion set directly from the store before the marketplace was really a thing.

/unloaded pretty much every DOTA2 skin on the marketplace recently, "made" 40 bucks.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

I didn't get into DotA 2 like I thought that I would but I loved Bounty Hunter and Lion.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"