Thread: Supergirls Q?

Supergirls Q?

Not sure if this is in the right board but just real quick, does supergirls Q crit? It only adds damage to her basic attack so I'd imagine yes, however catwoman killed the fun of critting skills eh? Just wondering.

Re: Supergirls Q?

Quote Originally Posted by KoF-Highba11 View Post
    Not sure if this is in the right board but just real quick, does supergirls Q crit? It only adds damage to her basic attack so I'd imagine yes, however catwoman killed the fun of critting skills eh? Just wondering.
    As far as i'm concerned, Crit strikes are only applied on basic attacks, no skill will add up with a crit, not even Supergirl Q, the only skill that used to do crit was Catwoman prime's Whip and that's because ¨The enemy is considered to have been struck with a basic attack¨ on her Q although they removed it long time ago.. for obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by RealName View Post
    As far as i'm concerned, Crit strikes are only applied on basic attacks, no skill will add up with a crit, not even Supergirl Q, the only skill that used to do crit was Catwoman prime's Whip and that's because ¨The enemy is considered to have been struck with a basic attack¨ on her Q although they removed it long time ago.. for obvious reasons
    Martial Arts of Batman applies crits?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Batman op fix plzzzzzz XD

Normally only skills that use the Basic Attack Damage with the skill, crit, and the crit is only made for the Basic Attack part of it.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8400 @2.73GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.

Quote Originally Posted by KoF-Highba11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    Martial Arts of Batman applies crits?
    Q should crit, since its an amplified Basic Attack, Martials Arts does not because its a Skill that applies on Hit effects.

II am 100% sure for Batman, 99% for Supergirl, so i will test it in my next Bot game tomorrow and report back.

Supergirl's Q does not crit.

She can crit with the basic attack that applies her Q, but if she does, only the normal basic attack damage is multiplied, and only on the target she directly attacked. The bonus damage from Worldbreaker doesn't get multiplied, and the damage done in the cone is not multiplied.