Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 139
  1. #91
    Considering Harmony RedBrigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    69

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycogenesis View Post
    I think if the DC brand was not behind this game it would of died out already
    I couldn't agree with this more. Except that it's 'would have' not 'would of'.
    They should fix it by making it not a MOBA.

    But seriously, as I said before, the genre is problematic to comics fans that are coming in and wanting to play something with their favourite characters. On the flipside, I enjoy MOBAs up to the point where I can no longer stand the players, and would opt to play one with Batman in it over one without Batman in it.

  2. #92
    One With Starro Wurm_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    phantom zone
    Posts
    2,000

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycogenesis View Post
    I think if the DC brand was not behind this game it would of died out already
    how observant. since without the DC license I doubt 75% of us would even be here playing this game.

  3. #93
    One With Starro Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,613

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Another thread, another instance of Xoulrath fellating a childrens game and being a debbie downer.
    I'm not sure what you have a problem with. I genuinely want this game to succeed. I love the idea of the game. But I'm not talking about LoL or DotA 2, both of which are established games in the market, having better responsiveness than IC. They should given how long they have been around. A BROWSER-BASED, NO NEED TO INSTALL MOBA has IMMEDIATE responsiveness.

    IC still DOESN'T after more than a year in closed/open beta. Despite the fact that it has been asked for over and over. It took them getting to a point where people are starting to leave the game to finally decide that maybe they should fix the new player issues and the responsiveness. Brilliant business strategy.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

  4. #94
    Considering Harmony RedBrigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    69

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    IC still DOESN'T after more than a year in closed/open beta. Despite the fact that it has been asked for over and over. It took them getting to a point where people are starting to leave the game to finally decide that maybe they should fix the new player issues and the responsiveness. Brilliant business strategy.
    I assumed I was imagining things. Especially since I asked a few players in 5 vs AI and they said they had no problems. But it's really difficult to control my toon, as well as to make shots go in the direction I'm pointing them.
    I'm kind of glad that it's not just me.

  5. #95
    Joining Harmony Sycogenesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    242

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Brilliant business strategy.
    I honestly think they are just making a bunch of bad business decisions really... with champ release order to who they have doing certain things like shoutcasting to their money packs and some others i noticed earlier that given all the achievements that give Crisis coins they give out 24$ worth of CC to every single player

  6. #96

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    So there seems to be a lot going in this thread here... the first of which I want to address is responsiveness.

    We've actually attempted to address responsiveness in many ways throughout the length of our closed and open beta, and I think many of our older testers are going to tell you that we've come a significant way from where we were. Listening to you guys is extremely important, and you guys have been asking for us to improve responsiveness.

    However, part of the issue is that there is no one magic "switch" for responsiveness. The issue is extremely complicated, and it's coming down to providing solutions for a variety of issues. Of course, providing solutions to issues is what beta is all about -- we're giving you our game for you to test so that we can fix these issues.

    Some of the issues we've tackled over the year include the network issues that various players may encounter while playing, how the game reacts to different types of hardware, and now we're tackling one issue that is in our animations, as we've shown you in our recent Q&A session with Cardell Kerr. To give a more specific example, our last patch included a fix for the "jumpies" that some players were experiencing, and we've gotten some positive feedback on that change. Some players will note an increase in the game's responsiveness, even if you may not have.

    This leads me to my point -- "responsiveness" to you may be something completely different to someone else. That's why we regularly ask you to provide screenshots, video, DX diag files, and other forms of data when you encounter issues. That stuff helps us to pin point what's going on. And, yes, sometimes we have to provide a variety of other fixes before we actually nail the issue into the ground for good.

    We think that these animation changes are absolutely going to improve your experience, but I am in no way going to say that the team hasn't been tackling this very issue for a while now, in multiple different ways that have improved the experience for others. We are absolutely always doing work, just as we take the time to really talk to you and listen to your feedback.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

    Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

  7. #97
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    57

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    It's the turning, it feels like they turn using a joystick, like there isn't enough directions you can turn. Aquaman is a good example just try turning with him it's a struggle.

  8. #98
    Joining Harmony Broli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    268

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    So there seems to be a lot going in this thread here... the first of which I want to address is responsiveness.

    We've actually attempted to address responsiveness in many ways throughout the length of our closed and open beta, and I think many of our older testers are going to tell you that we've come a significant way from where we were. Listening to you guys is extremely important, and you guys have been asking for us to improve responsiveness.

    However, part of the issue is that there is no one magic "switch" for responsiveness. The issue is extremely complicated, and it's coming down to providing solutions for a variety of issues. Of course, providing solutions to issues is what beta is all about -- we're giving you our game for you to test so that we can fix these issues.

    Some of the issues we've tackled over the year include the network issues that various players may encounter while playing, how the game reacts to different types of hardware, and now we're tackling one issue that is in our animations, as we've shown you in our recent Q&A session with Cardell Kerr. To give a more specific example, our last patch included a fix for the "jumpies" that some players were experiencing, and we've gotten some positive feedback on that change. Some players will note an increase in the game's responsiveness, even if you may not have.

    This leads me to my point -- "responsiveness" to you may be something completely different to someone else. That's why we regularly ask you to provide screenshots, video, DX diag files, and other forms of data when you encounter issues. That stuff helps us to pin point what's going on. And, yes, sometimes we have to provide a variety of other fixes before we actually nail the issue into the ground for good.

    We think that these animation changes are absolutely going to improve your experience, but I am in no way going to say that the team hasn't been tackling this very issue for a while now, in multiple different ways that have improved the experience for others. We are absolutely always doing work, just as we take the time to really talk to you and listen to your feedback.
    Am I the only one who feels as usual you skipped over a large majority of people's issues and chosen to talk about the ONE issue you guys are currently working on?

    Honestly don't remember the last time I played this game, I keep checking forums though at the hope things will improve.

  9. #99
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    69

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Broli View Post
    Am I the only one who feels as usual you skipped over a large majority of people's issues and chosen to talk about the ONE issue you guys are currently working on?

    Honestly don't remember the last time I played this game, I keep checking forums though at the hope things will improve.
    I have exactly the same feeling. People try to bring some criticism (some overact, but this happens) and improvement ideas, and Turbine always try to skip a direct answer and talk only about what they want. No offense mean, but this post form Celestrata seems like a whole bunch of nothing, I mean, what concrete measures we can perceive thar are being taken, by this post? Like Broli I keep checking foruns, but I'm taking a break of this game untill september, to see IF something will really be made

  10. #100
    One With Starro Unilord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: Patience is wearing thin

    Quote Originally Posted by Broli View Post
    Am I the only one who feels as usual you skipped over a large majority of people's issues and chosen to talk about the ONE issue you guys are currently working on?

    Honestly don't remember the last time I played this game, I keep checking forums though at the hope things will improve.
    Covering your ears while spamming, "they aren't comunicating, can't hearrr them, lalala" or creating doom and gloom threads/posts isn't a better attitude to be honest.
    Specially if you aren't playing the game now.

    It seems as if you wanted a superdetailed description of what each dev does each day/hour.
    Last edited by Unilord; 07-16-2014 at 08:30 AM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •