Basic attack bug?

Ok so i am a clicker. I click constantly to move and attack. Dont know if anyone else has seen this but if I am in melee range especially with attrocitus and i multi click on the enemy he goes to attack like rears his fist back but never hits. Each time u click on them ur char just acts like he will attack but never does. It happens with all champs. Subsequent clicks on an enemy i feel shouldnt make ur champ continually reset your basic attack before it hits...

Just wanted to share to help improve the game. Ty for the good times. Gl with your update turbine. I hope to see our game succeed. If anyone else experiences this pls share.

Re: Basic attack bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhazgol View Post
    Ok so i am a clicker. I click constantly to move and attack. Dont know if anyone else has seen this but if I am in melee range especially with attrocitus and i multi click on the enemy he goes to attack like rears his fist back but never hits. Each time u click on them ur char just acts like he will attack but never does. It happens with all champs. Subsequent clicks on an enemy i feel shouldnt make ur champ continually reset your basic attack before it hits...

Just wanted to share to help improve the game. Ty for the good times. Gl with your update turbine. I hope to see our game succeed. If anyone else experiences this pls share.
    This usually happens when you click 2 different objectives, like 2 minions, it's kinda funny you're champ will just do like a Mambo dance, but that's fine because YOU are doing it, the problem i have with this game on regards to that, is the positioning of the champions, I don't know if anyone has played Starcraft, anyone remember how you could burrow a ling and then another one at the same spot, and so on, and then when you Un-burrow them they would clump up, and bug/glitch for a bit, this happens all the time in this game, sometimes when you're fighting among more than 3-4 champs your champ will stop moving/auto-attacking for a good 1/2 seconds in the middle of the fight, sometimes you end up inside an enemy and skillshots (like a lasso) will go through them... sometimes when 2+ champions chase for a bit your champions will glitch and stop moving as well, making you lose the kill (ya if i have 2 seconds for my lasso or whatever and he's 1 shot away you're damn right i'm gonna ¨chase¨ him) for a good 1 second, That's HUGE; now, i think this mechanic is intended (not going through champs) since things like Superspeed let you ¨go through champs¨ but hey don't make my **** glitch... just separate me from the other guy... This really needs to be fixed, because when i play other games this simply does not happen, Dawngate for example, fights are pretty and everyone's active, if someone tries to escape and someone has good slows, then he's dead (not saying that if you have Lobo's chain someone shouldn't be able to escape, as some people think it should be)

But yeah overall This little things are very important on these type of game since 1 basic attack 1 skill landed make a real difference sometimes

Ive noticed this with Blue Beetle while in the melee ... you Q in, W then E ... then try and autoattack, and he moves into range and stutter steps ... no attack though

Turbine Customer Support IC_Bulwark's Avatar

Thanks for the reports. I'm passing this along for review.
    Infinite Crisis Support Page and FAQ
    855-WBGAMES (2pm - 6pm EST Monday - Friday)
    Follow me on Twitter @IC_Bulwark

-Bulwark

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Bulwark View Post
    Thanks for the reports. I'm passing this along for review.
    I also noticed that auto attacks still bugged, im chasing someone and i keep clickong to dont lose "agroo" and the champ stops. And when im attacking a target and i want to get away with a skill, the champ comesback to attack the target
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony

yup, this is soo stupid

The targeting just gets canceled as you chase. Is there is a time limit?
    I've also noticed after using an ability, you click on the target to start attacking again, but there is this delay and sometimes freezes your champion. It occurs 1/3 times to me when using Superman

Just adding support for the thread, I experience the same issues with targeting, autoattack and particularly the collision stutter stepping. Mix in some lag and it can get pretty frustrating when you're playing any precision-heavy champion.

I play ranged characters a lot, and when I go to attack, I click the enemy and then my character runs to that spot as if there was no on there, and then attacks. It wastes so much possibility for me considering I'm also big on attack speed.

Getting this too. Particularly on Supergirl, for some reason.