Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help?

Help?

Who's better and who should I buy batman, Harley Quinn, or super girl bundle?

Considering Harmony

Re: Help?

Depends on what suits you most. batman is a solid bruiser tanky-like, Harley Quinn is a good controller, but almost adc , being able to be built like this too and working well, and super girl is supergirl, fast and furious brusier

Harley is kind of a weak marksman (markswoman?) in the process of change to support, but she is lovable and cute. i think gaslight batman is free with the tutorial. Supergirl is the newest addition, she's just a little weaker when you compare her with superman, but she is cool. Batman is bruiser, he can do damage or be a tank, he's cool but his ultimate is kind of weak.
    Last edited by Malamen; 07-11-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Is supergirl good if she can be built right? And same for Harley Quinn can she kill alone?

You should try the champs before buying them specially with real money, some champs might not be for you. Bundles are not timed and sales will come back to the champ you want sooner or later. Try always first to see if the champion suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unilord View Post
    You should try the champs before buying them specially with real money, some champs might not be for you. Bundles are not timed and sales will come back to the champ you want sooner or later. Try always first to see if the champion suits you.
    He's right, i've bought many heroes who after a time i dont use because they don't go with my style(im talking to you atomic wonder woman and mecha superman)

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyAzn View Post
    Is supergirl good if she can be built right? And same for Harley Quinn can she kill alone?
    Supergirl definitely can do several kills, and an attack damage/critical damage/attack speed harley build is powerful
    Last edited by Malamen; 07-11-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Lol ok I'll wait til supergirl is free, I'll buy Harley Quinn with merit

Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyAzn View Post
    Lol ok I'll wait til supergirl is free, I'll buy Harley Quinn with merit
    She will be free next wednesday.

Harley Quinn is a lot of fun, yes, she can kill "alone" she's a controller than can be anything you want, except assassin or bruiser.
    Supergirl it's all about damage/attack speed/crit and a bit of lifesteal.
    Batman is batman, he's the easier champion to play.

also take the Unilords wise suggestions.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Will do thanks guys