Considering Harmony bozzylumpkins's Avatar

Lightbulb MARKETING IDEA: for one month have codes for 3 champions in all DC comics

My idea is pretty simple, for an entire month you hand out codes to every single DC comic published that month. The codes should include superman, wonder woman, and batman. No costumes or anything, just a simple champion code that will reach hundreds of thousands of DC fans. Marvel comics publishes a code for a digital copy of the comic you bought, so it isn't that far reached. And DC comics has promoted their TV shows, their movies, other video games like the arkham and lego series. These three simple codes will bring in a lot of fans of DC comics. especially if they already start the game with 3 champions.

Re: MARKETING IDEA: for one month have codes for 3 champions in all DC comics

Hopefully they'll use an idea like this ready for September's patch (or when they feel ready to move forward to a full release). That gives plenty of lead time to get the promotions set up in the comics, and a comic should have relevant codes — e.g., a Batman comic would offer a Batman code, as it's a "Hey! You love Batman! Come be Batman in Infinite Crisis!" kinda deal.

Happened to be in Gamestop yesterday and there was an advertised promo where each Crisis Coin card purchased and redeemed before 7/14/14 would receive double the amount of Crisis Coins. So I picked up a $15 card and redeemed 2400 CC! Surprised they didn't advertise this on Facebook, Twitter, or any of the streams... I was just lucky to be in Gamestop picking something else up at the time.

Just bring the game to steam!! Nuff said,