Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Joining Harmony

Re: 4 Bruisers on a team?

Quote Originally Posted by Unilord View Post
    If the enemy get 4 bruisers you pick Star Saphire, Nightmare Superman, Atomic GL, Wonder Woman, etc and laugh at them because they are unable to get near your carries while they explode.

How do you pick those champs? last time i checked you dont know what the enemy team has.

Considering Harmony

bruisers can get nasty but they don't destroy alright they just have little weakness the best one is to kite them if you lost its because you didn't have good coordination or at least more than 1 range. Reason why so many people use them is that their isn't an easier class than bruiser IMO. But it could also depend on the champ because aqua man can fly across the field and poke to death marksmen or blaster with 4 or 5 tridents superman can ult and close in easily with lasers, doomsday can get ridiculous health and tank his way to ranged, batman can fly im tired of using an escape and he continues to dash/fly to me once I was ulting with AWW and batman flew/dashed until I hitted the target but that doesn't bother me I find it a good laugh. there is also the inescapable robin who can close in easy. shazam just pisses me with his Q and his ult range but he is fine now SG is like the rest really AGL is more dangerous if he can pull in the range into death. if you want to counter bruisers you can pick harley because that throw back is hell upon them. sometimes its better to forget roles and just understand the champions and how to counter them.

Providing Harmony

2 melee 2 range top with plenty of CC is a sensible comp. I'd pick more AD with that lot though, maybe a Superman in place of WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mideran View Post
    How do you pick those champs? last time i checked you dont know what the enemy team has.
    You don't need all of them, just one or maybe 2 to be safe and even if they don't pick 4 bruisers, choosing them won't hurt your team.