Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New moba deadbreed

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dycer View Post
    You are paying to get into a game that has more issues than any other MOBA in testing. Quoting a stream from Extra Credits: "Once a game is forcing you to pay to play, or has a subscription, you should consider it live in the current market."
    And yet so many people don't with IC. HMMM.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

So what does playing SNES make you?
    Really old, like me.

P.S. What does enjoying the Virtual Boy make you?
    A masochist.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    And yet so many people don't with IC. HMMM.
    But you don't have to pay to play IC. You have to pay to access deadbreed, unless there's some other way to access the game.

EDIT: Not that I agree with Total Credits sentiment, mind you. I think that kind of black and white thinking is detrimental to the current development of games in general, because technically it makes games like Star Citizen "released"
    Last edited by hammerreborn; 07-14-2014 at 11:21 PM.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

I personally think every game should adopt IC's business model...no wait they would kill the entire gaming community nevermind lol.

Back on point I didn't realize 20 dollars was such a big financial commitment for you my apologies.

I bought the deluxe edition of wildstar for 70 and played it for 2 hours, I didn't cry about it. I tried a game I didn't like it, now I know. By the same token I played Wow for like 7 years so sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    But you don't have to pay to play IC. You have to pay to access deadbreed, unless there's some other way to access the game.

EDIT: Not that I agree with Total Credits sentiment, mind you. I think that kind of black and white thinking is detrimental to the current development of games in general, because technically it makes games like Star Citizen "released"
    Well I didn't realize that you had to pay to play Deadbreed at all. So that is a bit of a problem, because even though the grind can be a bit much, as you say, you can play IC for free.

$20.

Nope.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Well I didn't realize that you had to pay to play Deadbreed at all. So that is a bit of a problem, because even though the grind can be a bit much, as you say, you can play IC for free.
    In order to access the game right now on steam you have to buy the bundles. There is no f2p option available. So yes...you have to pay to play (at this time).
    Last edited by hammerreborn; 07-15-2014 at 03:30 PM.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Broli View Post
    I personally think every game should adopt IC's business model...no wait they would kill the entire gaming community nevermind lol.

Back on point I didn't realize 20 dollars was such a big financial commitment for you my apologies.

I bought the deluxe edition of wildstar for 70 and played it for 2 hours, I didn't cry about it. I tried a game I didn't like it, now I know. By the same token I played Wow for like 7 years so sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.
    How does that even happen? You had plenty of time to try it in open beta.

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie_ View Post
    How does that even happen? You had plenty of time to try it in open beta.
    I was in the closed beta which had it's share of bugs for sure but was a lot of fun, I didn't play too long into the game because I didn't want to get burnt out leveling to relevel again at release. Needless to say I got in the early access all ready to level and after 2 or 3 hours it felt like they lowered the xp gains on quests and kills, and it was mind blowingly grindy.

I'm hoping the wow xpac turns out better I don't see any other mmos on the market or coming down the pipe that seem worth investing in. You find any quality games recently?

The last month or so I've tried dawngate, CS GO, banished, warframe, transformers universe and then the already mentioned wildstar and IC. I just reinstalled dota2 so may give that another go.