Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Protector

GD - Do not bother queuing if you are new - yeah rage post whatever.

So yay game after game I love spending my time queuing up for half a day so I can face <RandomTAG>Madskillz and their friends. Invariably they will run the absolute best proven by scientific methods most OP items and characters they can and hack to death peopel who barely understand that its over after the 5 minutes it takes them to out level you.

Green arrow bot + Green Lantern/Rootsalot Ivy , combo bottom, is just a total nightmare to play against. A moving out of sight arrow shot that takes half your health every hit + ability to chase and escape easy whilst you are rooted to the spot...vs...noob scrubs there for your farming delight as you bask in your superior glory of finding that killer borderline exploit combo that wins you the day.

I just quit my last game ...report me whatever, I dont even get mad anymore its just depressing because its so inevitable and pointless to play against with random pick up groups that frankly I cant be bothered to indulge anymore.

Feel free to point out im a noob and to go get bent and quit the game as I cant play good...but can the last one of you in GD turn the lights off when is just a handful of people left playing the map as a result of this BS....

Considering Harmony

Re: GD - Do not bother queuing if you are new - yeah rage post whatever.

Yeah that sounds about right... problem is nobody plays this game anymore so it has to be this way in order for anyone to get games and it's made that much worse because high level players tend to queue up with other high level players instead of going at it solo and possibly being matched against each other...

it's been a problem for a long time and i have complained about it on this forum endlessly but there isn't anything they can do about it really

My suggestion would be to cut your teeth on a different game, one who's playerbase is big enough to allow for actual low level matches then come back to IC when you're more of a MOBA vet... it's kind of a ****ty solution but there really isnt another one to be had.

Or you could play VS bots...

I think you are exagerating a little, I soloQ and don't run into premades that much, though is true that it's very painful when you run into them, bonus rage when your team doesn't want to surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Unilord View Post

I think you are exagerating a little, I soloQ and don't run into premades that much, though is true that it's very painful when you run into them, bonus rage when your team doesn't want to surrender.
    I think you're glossing over it, I've played six matches in a row and in five out of six there were two or more group/clan/tag mates and in another three of them admitted to being in TS and gaming together in IC all the time.

Problem with anecdotal experience evidence is that it differs for everyone. Probably why most of my game friends prefer GH over GD, "Takes too long and run into group/clan/uber combo using mates too much" to quote one of them.
    They say evil triumphs when good men do nothing, I say it triumphs when good men are outnumbered.

Premades of 3 or less stay in the solo queue. 4 or 5 going into the group queue. They stay in the queue longer than you do for the most part before they get matched against solo queuers. Personally, if I want to play GD, I group up with a friend or two and queue up. Sometimes I go with the full pre-mades, but I can sit in queue for a long time with the "ELO" of the group. It's been awhile though since I've been stomped out by a pre-made, or have stomped out a group when I'm in a pre-made.

If I want to solo queue, I play GH. Why? If I have bad luck, I can rid myself of the group without a surrender in less than 15 mins, and it is easy for me to teach what needs to be done in GH while in-game. In GD if you have a bad member or two, it is harder to teach them their roles while trying to help your team win the game.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

this is a team game...wich requiers that you group up with your friends and play...you get stomped by the premades because of a simple reason and thats not skill they have coordonation ..soloq with random makes that almost impossible and without coordonation is most likely to lose no matter how good you are ..if the other team mobilize and do stuff togheter like a team they will probably win in most of the cases.

soloq is not worth at this point because the randoms in most of the cases are f-tards and you only waste time i dont think i ever had a game where my jungle came into the lane gank and take the emp and the team waited for the double emp and take it and push a lane or do something with it because this is an objective game and without securing the objectives you cant do nothing i stoped soloq for because of this reasons i rather do something else than playing solo q and playing with brain damage randoms so i rather wait for my friends to come up online and play with them.
    ‎"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
    ”I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.”

http://twitch.tv/johnatel

He does have a point about solo queue being a bit harsh for new players. That's why they are doing the big September update. It's also on the shoulders of the tagged players themselves, as well. Many of them profess that they care a lot about the game and want it succeed, but queue as a group and crush new players, spamming their "B" button as a taunt all the while.

I've always thought that the tagged players should be exemplary, and as part of that should avoid group queuing when they know how small the pool is. At least that's what I do, but I've been busy recently and haven't been on much. It's a lot more fun to potentially run into your friends against you with a bunch of new players compared to stomping new players, that's no fun for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Unilord View Post

There's always that one guy that says surrendering isn't macho and the one spineless guy who doesn't wanna play but doesn't want the macho guy to get angry at him

Just because they're new you quit?

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird4 View Post
    There's always that one guy that says surrendering isn't macho and the one spineless guy who doesn't wanna play but doesn't want the macho guy to get angry at him
    Don't care. You'll never see me hit surrender. So if I'm ever on your team and you wonder whose hitting no...it's me.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy