Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: GD - Do not bother queuing if you are new - yeah rage post whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipp View Post
    So yay game after game I love spending my time queuing up for half a day so I can face <RandomTAG>Madskillz and their friends. Invariably they will run the absolute best proven by scientific methods most OP items and characters they can and hack to death peopel who barely understand that its over after the 5 minutes it takes them to out level you.

Green arrow bot + Green Lantern/Rootsalot Ivy , combo bottom, is just a total nightmare to play against. A moving out of sight arrow shot that takes half your health every hit + ability to chase and escape easy whilst you are rooted to the spot...vs...noob scrubs there for your farming delight as you bask in your superior glory of finding that killer borderline exploit combo that wins you the day.

I just quit my last game ...report me whatever, I dont even get mad anymore its just depressing because its so inevitable and pointless to play against with random pick up groups that frankly I cant be bothered to indulge anymore.

Feel free to point out im a noob and to go get bent and quit the game as I cant play good...but can the last one of you in GD turn the lights off when is just a handful of people left playing the map as a result of this BS....
    I would like to insult or reason with you but with the current state of the game(thanks a lot september "update") I am not exactly left with a lot of options. So I am just here to tell you that I will take care of the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Floon View Post
    I agree with this. I see a lot of lead changes in the GH matches I play, and in the GD matches as well: probably a third to half of them, were I to guess. I see a lot of early caps of Wayne Tower get quickly overturned, so the idea that GH matches are decided on that first cap is not one that reflects my experiences with the game. I see a lot of Raider fights that go for the losing team that can turn a match around.

I'm not great at the game, to be sure, but really, playing the game is more fun than not playing the game, sitting in queue. Even if my team is losing, comebacks are endorphinrific when they happen, and I'm getting better simply playing, and playing against people. I get better at trying to flee people I've fed, I get better trying to skillshot opponents that are good at evading me, I get better at a lot of things that aren't really possible in a bot match.
    Oh just played GD since......well forever, want to guess the score? Their score was 25/0/11 our was 0/25/00. Great fun!!

Agree with OP avoid this map like the plague, solo queuing for GD is just an exercise in frustration.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/JestersmilesStream

http://www.twitch.tv/jestersmiles

R.I.P Main AD Harley Main tank API Back Up Tank Atomic Green lantern

Main Bruiser Super Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Jestersmiles View Post
    Oh just played GD since......well forever, want to guess the score? Their score was 25/0/11 our was 0/25/00. Great fun!!

Agree with OP avoid this map like the plague, solo queuing for GD is just an exercise in frustration.
    Could it be that, because you haven't played in such a long time, you might suck just a bit?

Not trying to offend you or anything (everyone goes through this at some point), but ONE match after God knows how long isn't really a decent enough sample size to call it a day and start telling people to avoid GD.

Match making is a joke in Gotham divided.

At least in Gotham Heights the game ins't automatically over if someone died 3 times in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    Could it be that, because you haven't played in such a long time, you might suck just a bit?

Not trying to offend you or anything (everyone goes through this at some point), but ONE match after God knows how long isn't really a decent enough sample size to call it a day and start telling people to avoid GD.
    I am not a pro by any means but I know the basic stuff, it's not rocket science. Plus it was a premade so it's not we had a chance any way. That 25/0/11 score was at the 15 minute mark...so ya..MM still sucks for GD so avoid like the plague.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/JestersmilesStream

http://www.twitch.tv/jestersmiles

R.I.P Main AD Harley Main tank API Back Up Tank Atomic Green lantern

Main Bruiser Super Girl

Quote Originally Posted by jak1165 View Post
    Match making is a joke in Gotham divided.

At least in Gotham Heights the game ins't automatically over if someone died 3 times in the first 5 minutes of the game.
    You must be playing GH with the wrong people. You can easily get a huge early lead with 3 kills within the first five minutes that can determine the winner depending on the skill of the players involved.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Jestersmiles View Post
    I am not a pro by any means but I know the basic stuff, it's not rocket science. Plus it was a premade so it's not we had a chance any way. That 25/0/11 score was at the 15 minute mark...so ya..MM still sucks for GD so avoid like the plague.
    ... I can't decide which part of your post I hate more, so I guess I will just say all of it. But in any case the MM is not the real problem with GD, the real problem is the devs and their "updates".

Quote Originally Posted by Krighton View Post
    100% agreed. Sick of the 458 vs 204 matches where some newscrubby or HasAProTAGElitist presses "NO" when it's clearly impossible to win. (GH, clearly. GD is irrelevent unless vs AI, or until we get rid of the premades that are allowed to queue with their cute little tags)

Here's a Pro Tip. Don't waste my time. Waste someone elses with your honor or self righteous religious, fluffy reasons for wanting to keep the match going. I don't.
    It hasn't worked in any game before this, it won't work now. Enable ranked already.
    I will type /surrender at 10 minutes on the dot EVERYTIME if it's a loss. Those comebacks everyone is talking about, like winning the lottery. None of you have. Ever.

It doesn't make you better, or build character. No one likes you better if you get your sad *** beaten in an unwinnable match against our resident Pro Gamers with tags. Once you play enough, you learn to spot the loss. 90% of all games are lost when you lose top at the very start.

That little team fight tells you almost exactly how the rest of the match is going to go. Everyone should respect that.

Also, I should add that in order to curb the recent influx of tagged gamers, I will be AFKing any match that has a "Tagged" player.

KGB, IRS, KoH, WwW, whatever the fark you call yourselves.. the win is yours. I want to have fun and have a chance.

/Surrender

Total Shut outs due to pro/clan/groups running all over your face isn't fun.
    I'm sure it's boring for the pros but for the rest of us it's just anger and rage inducing.
    That said I've won matches with 10points left on our side, multiple times.
    I've also moved to GH but am thinking of just leaving permanently, it seems whenever I start having fun and my friends start enjoying the game
    we run smack into a KoH premade or MwM and there goes the fun, somebody quits group after match and that's all for the day.
    Further queues throw you against them again and it's a never ending cycle of non-fun/rage.

We play to have fun turbine, this isn't fun, it won't be fun as long as you throw people in solo queue face first against these teams that play competitively
    for cash and or prizes.
    They say evil triumphs when good men do nothing, I say it triumphs when good men are out financed.
    This leads to out educating, out resourcing, and outnumbering them in the end.