Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: GD - Do not bother queuing if you are new - yeah rage post whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruwolf View Post
    It only takes a solid duo who play often together and at a high level to tip the scales in GD ... especially if they are a well practived bot combo
    This. 100x over.
    - Smaddy -

"What's mine is mine
    and mine and mine,
    And mine, and mine, and mine!
    Not yours!"
    Oath of Larfleeze - Agent Orange

Its the only thing I disllike about the game, getting stomped by 4-5 man premades over and over and over, It just takes all the fun away for solo players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosanderman View Post
    hey lantern, you are playing a power damage chapion velocity 9 implants are not what you really need, next time try more power damage items.
    Well, there are many lanterns that doing great when building AD even if they are power damage champions - Arcane GL, Atrocitus, Atomic GL... Even GL Prime can be a very good ADC with all this slow and stun from his ult.
    Main problem for now - noone knows how to lasthit. I mean - if you are duo lane it doesnt matter who get the lasthit! Both of you will get 10 credits. And if none of you lasthit - you will have only 1 coin of 9 credits. And still there are some guys playing ADC who miss like 60% of lasthits and still angry when support help them by lasthitting minions.

Seeing this post, I couldn't resist posting.

First of all towards the comment in page 1 by Paradigm, where he commented on people queueing in groups and also others spamming the B button,

I myself play competitively and i group often with friends I enjoy playing with, yes i have friends. and only yesterday i got queued with people I never met before, they went 2v1 top against me, froze the lane at their turret whilst one of them taunted me with the B spam, meanwhile i survived, let my botlane push as hard as they could 2v1 as well since they switched and 10min later top lane starts flaming me, wishing me cancer, and whining they we are op and hacking.

I tried to explain what they did wrong, in denying me farm for the cost of losing turrets and letting the 1v2 die over and over, instead of reasoning it out it led to more flame.

So i think people should stop being little whiners all the time and try to listen to tagged players who try to help you learn or give you advice, or even beating you. Because there's always something you can learn from a game, win or loss...doesn't matter someone carrying, see what he does. try it. find your style, stick with it.

When I want a 3 lane map I play Dota 2, smite or LoL. The only reason I come here is for GH and that map alone. I suggest you play GH if your solo minded just a lot easier to deal with.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/JestersmilesStream

http://www.twitch.tv/jestersmiles

R.I.P Main AD Harley Main tank API Back Up Tank Atomic Green lantern

Main Bruiser Super Girl

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Don't care. You'll never see me hit surrender. So if I'm ever on your team and you wonder whose hitting no...it's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by IC_ElectricLeo View Post
    I also never surrender. I've had too many amazing comeback games that feel like the best matches ever to want to give up the chance to have another. And also, I don't mind losing. I can still learn when I'm losing. I rely on the majority rule of the voting to close down the game if people want to end it.
    If I'm ever a vegetable on life support I'm not leaving you guys in charge of deciding when to pull the plug.

n-n-n-necro post!

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koh_genericke View Post
    if i'm ever a vegetable on life support i'm not leaving you guys in charge of deciding when to pull the plug.
    god damnit i won't let you leave me genericke.

Live damnit, live!!!!1
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

People who dont surrender unwinnable games are the worst kinds of scum. Come backs are exceptionally rare. Yet everyone always brings up "that one time they were down X turrets and 20 kills, etc". Yeah, there's a reason it was only "that one time".

Move onto the next game and accept your loss like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by jak1165 View Post
    People who dont surrender unwinnable games are the worst kinds of scum. Come backs are exceptionally rare. Yet everyone always brings up "that one time they were down X turrets and 20 kills, etc". Yeah, there's a reason it was only "that one time".

Move onto the next game and accept your loss like everyone else.
    100% agreed. Sick of the 458 vs 204 matches where some newscrubby or HasAProTAGElitist presses "NO" when it's clearly impossible to win. (GH, clearly. GD is irrelevent unless vs AI, or until we get rid of the premades that are allowed to queue with their cute little tags)

Here's a Pro Tip. Don't waste my time. Waste someone elses with your honor or self righteous religious, fluffy reasons for wanting to keep the match going. I don't.

I will type /surrender at 10 minutes on the dot EVERYTIME if it's a loss. Those comebacks everyone is talking about, like winning the lottery. None of you have. Ever.

It doesn't make you better, or build character. No one likes you better if you get your sad *** beaten in an unwinnable match against our resident Pro Gamers with tags. Once you play enough, you learn to spot the loss. 90% of all games are lost when you lose top at the very start.

That little team fight tells you almost exactly how the rest of the match is going to go. Everyone should respect that.

Also, I should add that in order to curb the recent influx of tagged gamers, I will be AFKing any match that has a "Tagged" player.

KGB, IRS, KoH, WwW, whatever the fark you call yourselves.. the win is yours. I want to have fun and have a chance.

/Surrender
    Last edited by Krighton; 09-29-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    Intel i7 3960x @ 4Ghz | 16GB Corsair RAM 1600Mhz | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4502 Bios | 2 Nvidia GTX 770s 2way SLI | Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit | Razer DeathStalker Elite | Razer Orbweaver | Razer Naga Epic | 3 ASUS V247H 24" Monitors