Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Gotham Heights Inquiry

Hello Gotham Heights fans!
    I was thinking about shifting things up over there, and I realized that I should ask you guys first! Please answer the questions in order… and be polite! I want to hear a lot of disparate opinions. So, here are the rules:
    1) What would you change about Gotham Heights right now?
    2) If you were to add deployables to Gotham Heights, what would they do, and where would they spawn?
    3) Would you add more stealth pads to Gotham Heights? If so, where?

If you can think of anything else, feel free to post about that too!

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Gotham Heights Inquiry

I would add stealth pads surrounding each speed pad to add ganking/counter-escape/escape strats at them. It would also make cams finally useful in that map other than for teleport purposes.
    Last edited by hammerreborn; 07-15-2014 at 01:26 PM.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Hi Mistah Dell

1) Maybe if we could have meteors, what happened to the Meteor Storm? maybe of different shape and colors, just like the cars. Alittle bit more of color. (and the Statue back (then one we had in middle, but put it somewhere else))

2) If it'd be like a drone that follows you and help you with the teamfights, like we have in GD the Additonal cameras, why not also free metoer drops or Cardrop (this sounds so fun as over powered)

3) https://31.media.tumblr.com/b39291f8...p1H1qmge3g.png places on green.

Can we please get the Batmobile on GH? and get a "green place" on it? like where the Speed pads are, put some green grass there.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Annuvin View Post
    So, here are the rules:
    First, I have to point out a mistake: "rules" should be "questions"

1) What would you change about Gotham Heights right now?
    Well first I would make Wrecks the announcer. With that much fighting, it would make for amazing commentary. The second change would be to slightly spread out the damage ticks. I mean slightly. This combined with a slight increase in drone credits and experience would allow for a better farming phase and maybe some more comeback opportunities. The final thing would be to allow cars to re-spawn every 10 minutes, maybe? I have been in a game where we ran out of cars to throw.

2) If you were to add deployables to Gotham Heights, what would they do, and where would they spawn?
    Adding deployables would mean we would have to add objectives to obtain them. Then that means we need to add stuff in the jungle. Which means there will be a full time (well at least part-time) jungler in GH. I am all for this decision even if deployables here are a huge mistake. Jungling this map would be mind blowing, and adds a whole new fold with so many different strategies to the game. It just sounds like a "rootin' tootin' good ole' time" to me.

3) Would you add more stealth pads to Gotham Heights? If so, where?
    I would add stealth pads to the outer corners of the "jungle". I should "photoshop" a picture of what I am talking about, but I admit that I am feeling lazy right now.

If you can think of anything else, feel free to post about that too!
    Add Alfred to to the base so he can serve us tea after a long, hard battle for the orbital cannon. I can't think of anything better to unwind with.
    Last edited by The_Dycer; 07-16-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    2) If it'd be like a drone that follows you and help you with the teamfights, like we have in GD the Additonal cameras, why not also free metoer drops or Cardrop (this sounds so fun as over powered)
    Or similarly to this, have a GD "ward" type beacon pickup 3 minute spawn or something that summons a supercreep (GD level, not the GH supercreep) to one lane. Not strong enough to take a turret, but enough to push a lane and cause a response.

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

Last edited by KoH_David; 09-11-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: I removed all the text. This Doc pretty much has everything that I suggested in it.

Oh, another thing that needs to be changed is an alert from dying from the massive meteor. The little meteors give you death notes from it, but getting literally nuked from orbit...Nothing. And it makes me sad cause its always pants off dance off in mid whenever that thing comes down.

1.) a)some time ago you changed the FoW so that instead of having full vision of the outer circle, the base entrances are covered by FoW now. Could you possibly
    change back to permanent vision on your own team's base entrance while keeping FoW for the enemy's.

b) maybe some large environmental objects (not necessarily cars) inside the jungle/closer to the center of the map

2.) defense: restore point control to full , offense: increase capture speed (maybe ignoring defending enemies) or remove a set amount of control instantly (maybe mid ranged usable),

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Or similarly to this, have a GD "ward" type beacon pickup 3 minute spawn or something that summons a supercreep (GD level, not the GH supercreep) to one lane. Not strong enough to take a turret, but enough to push a lane and cause a response.
    Yeah, really similar to that.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

An inverse EMP deployable that makes a controlled point un-cappable (as if you're standing on the area) as well as deal additional damage would be neat!