Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarrows Is OP!

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Re: Sarrows Is OP!

Let me get this straight (i always wanted to say that ): )
    OP think its too strong because it simply redirects the damage.
    And also wants it to be 10% of reflect?
    And this other person says the same because make the enforcers tankys......
    Then there must be something wrong huh?

So is like every champion, let's nerf .. uh... starheart because it gives much pd and... it is hard to kill someone with too much pd... or maybe joe chill revolver cuz deals way too much damage.

Yup. Yup. My point, are you serious, or mad because you lose to a champion for countering you?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Suit of Sorrows and MMP modded can be a ***** to play against but they aren't overpowered, at least not by the later game. Marksman can still win, blasters can still win, some supports can still win... The only people out if luck against those items are other bruisers.

Considering Harmony

well im not so sure myself of how it works but I know it reflects attack damage back to you so to defend against it I suggest getting health and AD armor (which ironically one of the best AD armors is suit itself) and shields works and lifesteal. but as for the rest im not sure if critical chance just bypasses the reflection which seems stupid if that's true, or if the penetration ignores the reflect or if it allows to the do more damage and therefor dealing more damage back to you. until I hear how it works from the devs I will try not to complain since I can counter it.

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    Let me get this straight (i always wanted to say that ): )
    OP think its too strong because it simply redirects the damage.
    And also wants it to be 10% of reflect?
    And this other person says the same because make the enforcers tankys......
    Then there must be something wrong huh?

So is like every champion, let's nerf .. uh... starheart because it gives much pd and... it is hard to kill someone with too much pd... or maybe joe chill revolver cuz deals way too much damage.

Yup. Yup. My point, are you serious, or mad because you lose to a champion for countering you?

Not simply because it redirects, like I said before Mirror master is fine because it's not strictly armor, it's also HP, meaning that more damage can directly hit the hp, unlike Sarrows which is just a massive shield of armor with increased reflection. You can compensate without using sarrows but it requires that you build two items, unless you also build Sarrows. I think it's just a little much for a 3k item, it should be less reflect or less armor, enough to make it balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Krippler View Post
    Not simply because it redirects, like I said before Mirror master is fine because it's not strictly armor, it's also HP, meaning that more damage can directly hit the hp, unlike Sarrows which is just a massive shield of armor with increased reflection. You can compensate without using sarrows but it requires that you build two items, unless you also build Sarrows. I think it's just a little much for a 3k item, it should be less reflect or less armor, enough to make it balanced
    If you take away armor, you, the adc, will receive more reflect damage. Build atlantis gambit and stop complaining. You have no concept of how the item works no matter how often we have explained it to you. It does not work on bonus damage from keywords, passives or critical hits. If you are not building critical chance or Deathstroke's Claymore and similar items, you are not building your adc right.
    Dycer's Final Event!

I am doing a giveaway for IC players migrating to Smite!

I am on Twitter @TheDycer

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krippler View Post
    Pal, that is the issue, if armor is reduced, you will get more damaged reflected to you, so it means the more armor the person with suit of SORROWs it will redirect less damage
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Xjlxking View Post
    This is one of the problems i have with the game.

Someone who goes FULL TANK can NOT be killed by a full glass cannon. I really think that's a bad design. As a glass cannon, you can't even take them down to 50% of their life. Attack Damage champs have it a bit better because they can life steal some part of the damage, but power damage champs get destroyed.
    my fav pst ever....A glass cannon should be able to kill a full tank before the tank reaches them..because in goin full tank they wont e doin much dmg anyhow..and in this senerio that glass cannon should also pretty much 1 shot every other class.because rnged dmg champ just dont have it easy enough anyhow..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Considering Harmony

I mainly find it annoying bot on GH when adc's build sarrows. Early game there's not much to counter it aside from, like you said, your own sarrows. Mainly with the two cats though which stick to you like glue even if you're ranged. Without sarrows your best bet is to hope you are ranged and poke them from the tower, but this takes a while and you will likely get teamed eventually. This is the scenario where it gets boring, instead duking it out you have to either copy-cat or play it safe. Aside from that though I don't find much problem with it.

Sorrows.

S-O-R-R-O-W-S.

Sorrows.

sor·row
    [sor-oh, sawr-oh] Show IPA
    noun
    distress caused by loss, affliction, disappointment, etc.; grief, sadness, or regret.
    a cause or occasion of grief or regret, as an affliction, a misfortune, or trouble: His first sorrow was the bank failure.
    the expression of grief, sadness, disappointment, or the like: muffled sorrow.
    verb (used without object)
    to feel sorrow; grieve.
    Origin:
    before 900; (noun) Middle English; Old English sorg; cognate with German Sorge, Dutch zorg, Old Norse sorg, Gothic saurga; (v.) Middle English sorwen, Old English sorgian; cognate with Old High German sorgôn

sarrows
    - no dictionary results
    No results found for sarrows:
    Did you mean sorrows

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by JConstantine View Post
    Sorrows.

S-O-R-R-O-W-S.

Sorrows.

sor·row
    [sor-oh, sawr-oh] Show IPA
    noun
    distress caused by loss, affliction, disappointment, etc.; grief, sadness, or regret.
    a cause or occasion of grief or regret, as an affliction, a misfortune, or trouble: His first sorrow was the bank failure.
    the expression of grief, sadness, disappointment, or the like: muffled sorrow.
    verb (used without object)
    to feel sorrow; grieve.
    Origin:
    before 900; (noun) Middle English; Old English sorg; cognate with German Sorge, Dutch zorg, Old Norse sorg, Gothic saurga; (v.) Middle English sorwen, Old English sorgian; cognate with Old High German sorgôn

sarrows
    - no dictionary results
    No results found for sarrows:
    Did you mean sorrows
    that wasn't necessary you could have just said he spelled it wrong and corrected him by saying sorrows jeez