New to the game, whats the meta?

I understand tanks top, duo support marksman bot, an assasin jungler i guess and a mage mid. my question is, am i missing something in the meta and which superhero goes where (aint calling them champions, never will.) Like what lane does Joker or Batman go in etc.

Re: New to the game, whats the meta?

Joker is a mid, but he can be played as a support. Batman is top or jungle most often. But as far as the meta goes, you can run marksmen mid, assassins top, and tanks jungle.

They are called champions, there are reasons, wanna hear them!?

Also if we talk about the GD (Gotham Devided 3 lane map) the things mostly goes:
    Bruiser or Enforcer - TOP
    Jungle: Assassins, Bruiser or Enforcers
    Mid Lane: Blaster and some assassins
    Bot Lane: Marksman, Constroller and/or enforcers.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Why would I call superman a champion? Infinite crisis should stray from calling them champions just use heroes or villains don't wont people to think this Is like LoL this game is way better so id reather create your own lane IMO

Definitely Enforcers and Brawlers top, maybe a couple Assassins.

Midlane are generally your Blasters o

Bottom are your Marksmen and your Controllers / Enforcers

Jungle can really be any of the roles aside from Marksmen (some Blasters can work) but it's generally an Assassin or Brawler.

These are obviously examples, Green Arrow can be a very good mid lane, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by nightblu32 View Post
    Why would I call superman a champion? Infinite crisis should stray from calling them champions just use heroes or villains don't wont people to think this Is like LoL this game is way better so id reather create your own lane IMO
    The reason why they are called champions is because its a singular term to encompass all of the playable characters. For example, what is Catwoman? Would you consider her a Hero when she steals? What about Joker, is he a hero? The term champion is morally ambiguous, and while superhero may apply to some characters, it doesn't apply to all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by nightblu32 View Post
    "Champion" is not a term created by Riot games or any other company. A lot of games and stories use the term "champion" to describe a character or characters and I feel that this term works for the characters in this game as well.

One of the definitions of champion is "a person who fights or argues for a cause or on behalf of someone or something else". A Knight would champion for their king because they fight on behalf of their king. In this case, Superman champions...well, all life, really.