Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unhappy Play "Infinite Crisis" they said, we have a "nice community" they said...

I came out to have a good time and honestly i feel so attacked right now.

Picture 1#: >> http://s10.postimg.org/dt750p0l5/Flash_1.jpg <<

Picture 2#: >> http://s24.postimg.org/ji94wcgmd/Flash_2.png <<

(Before anyone says anything before a match ends i like to sell all my items because why not... dem coins)

Long story short, i had to go bot in a GH match since Aquaman didn't move for the last 3 seconds of the timer and i didn't do very well at all against Catwoman (The attack damage is real!) so as the match went on... it was going downhill for me... Catwoman was too much. Already fed. Then the insults started coming... "You're horrible"/ "F***ing flash!"/ "Slit your throat..." /(yep really... its in the picture number 2#).

I don't really care about the rest of 'em, they have all the right to be mad at me but "MiLDdOG's" insults were just really Harsh and I think no player should endure this kind of people around. I mean i was pretty shocked to read all of those threats it really got to me... made me really feel like sh*t.

So yeah, huh?
    Nice COMMUNITY.

I just hope there are no more players like him around...

Re: Play "Infinite Crisis" they said, we have a "nice community" they said...

It happens, there are terrible people everywhere, I rage sometimes but saying things like slit your throat is too much.

And yes, both catwomen hit flash hard early and will shutdown you if they get fed.

Honestly, from the screens you posted I don't believe you.

0/8 is whatever but the kicker is the 1.

You had 1 assist throughout the entire game?

To me it says you weren't taking part, probably goofing around and I don't believe you about selling your items.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

I don't buy it either.
    I don't care how new of a player you are, newbies have enough common sense to buy items and at least have more than 1 assist, maybe even steal at least one kill but seriously? 0-8-1?
    Even in my first game I wasn't that bad.
    There's no game in the world that would treat you nicely if you play that bad.

I think that "selling items before the end" is stupid... but i kind of believe you, in heights you constantly see hard blows when bot s*cks in the game (it happens also when bot is playing good and top not, but obviously the claim of 1 vs 4 has little power). And yeah, its disgusting seeing this kind of harrassment to anyone, and the absurd part is that most of the time the team never thinks like "hey, lets gank bot to give this guy a rest, or someone change with him/her" and they rather just bully someone when in a team game that could be also part of the problem.

(He/She maybe had almost no assists because as i said, sometimes, the top lot just leave the bot champ alone and the enemy champion gets feed)
    Last edited by Malamen; 07-19-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Protector

I'm brazilian, and played LoL, so, I'm used to see this kind of people since I started playing games ( a real long time ago) . I don't know if I buy your history, the 0/8/1 is really strange, but the insults were far too much, no matter what happended. It doesn't mind how bad you play, nothing gives the the others the right to harras you with things like 'slit your troat'. Bad people exists everywhere, and no game is immune to that. i feel bad for whar happened to you, but you may need to re-think your actions in game too.

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Lol I could guess "fairykiss" even before opening the picture. One of the few actually toxic people around.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Lol I could guess "fairykiss" even before opening the picture. One of the few actually toxic people around.
    Funny that I generally find you more toxic than fairy , I come across Fairy in a lot of games to the point we get confused if on the same team as we are 7/10 times vs each other, and have never seen them go off like that without a complete troll on the team.

And 0-8-1 to mean screams troll as there was next to no participation to have those stats.

Maldog on the other hand is toxic most games you see him "Bullying" players with threats of getting them banned or just outright abuse to the point Im still suprised hes not been hit with the ban Shotgun.

Notice in the chat Fairy challenge him selling and the Op claims that's bullying, a terrible player is terrible and again 0-8-1 shows he was not playing and i question some of what may have been said in game.
    Last edited by Dannin; 07-19-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Now i remember almost everyone of them and i think all the players on your team are, with different degrees, 'aggressive' players (little community once you hit high levels) , Milddog, for example, told RealName aftergame that his mother should abort him or something like that (in this case RealName was saying to his team that he was the only one who knew how to play, but still the response was an over reaction)... Fairykiss can be harsh sometimes too, i dont think he/she is toxic, but yeah, sometimes aggresive sometimes blunt when things dont go his/her way... i remember little from blackirish and hardware but i think i've seen similar behavior in them too... and the fact that you are level 26 and you got group with this players (that i think are at least 38) makes this just an unfortunate event, so keep playing and having fun... and dont sell your items for the love of money
    Last edited by Malamen; 07-19-2014 at 07:30 PM.

It's absolutely fine to be angry at your teammates for any reason. It isn't okay to bash them, though. Keep it to yourself.

I don't know how many times I've said that in games. It usually works (usually only temporarily), but I'll see Rager A or Rager B a day or two later doing the same ****.