Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Play "Infinite Crisis" they said, we have a "nice community" they said...

Quote Originally Posted by Malamen View Post
    You really need to pull your head out your ars-e before reading, man

"take things out of context and empathize the most weird part with no other context"

That was like the first thing you said in the game, i dont know what context do you want

And i'm not even talking about your stupid incest joke (i seriously think that doesnt qualify as a joke in any sense), i didnt even care until you started blaming the other player for not accepting you and your social approach

" ^_^ ¨remind me to avoid you after the game¨ he was harsh and i wasn't, i was kidding, and he took it personally for some crazy-insane reason"

Supergirl put a f*ucking friendly face, i seriously dont understand why you can understand that as a harsh offense and the need to make a *comeback* with r*pe and then still minimize the personal legitimacy of the complain

I seriously hope you're trolling me or that you made a 'character' for this game
    lol i'm done explaining the same things, just either re read what i said, or stop trying to poke and poke to see what comes out because you're poking in the wrong place, i'm not an ant nest.

¨Supergirl put a f*ucking friendly face¨ just *facepalm* all over

Quote Originally Posted by LucasArts View Post
    I don't get how you make sexual jokes and still trying to defend yourself. It might be funny for you but it's not for others. You think your behavior is normal but it's not.
    Same thing, either read the whole thing, or just go away Chu!! ¨I don't get how you make sexual jokes¨ Where are these jokeS? do i make sexual jokes every day all day?
    ¨It might be funny for you but it's not for others¨
    exactly!! it obviously wasn't funny for him, and after 4 lines back and forward we stop talking, and continued to enjoy the game, what's the big deal, Jesus! just take Nhazgol advice

Quote Originally Posted by Malamen View Post
    Xoulrath, now you got me questioning: is flash really recommended or viable bottom? because as you said this new nerfed assassin role is about going in-going out and preying on the weakened, thats probably cool when you are at top with a team, but when you are bot against not a marksman?
    I didn't like Flash bot before the nerf. Any half-decent MM or a Blaster like Joker who can zone made it too difficult to farm effectively.

And since Flash is late-game (even moreso now) the last thing that you want to do is slow that process with a bad early bot. It's essentially like solo-laning in a lane map and against good players, the ganks are real. Flash starts at level 3 on GH. You have enough gold to dip into your power early if you can deal with his low Will pool. Thanks to the health packs, you generally can. It's much easier to get Assists and potential Kills top and start that snowball. Just poke like a little hornet, buzzing in and out. Then when a target gets low enough, use the superior mobility to finish him or her. Base, buy, rinse, repeat.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Lucho Conquerer CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Wish Flash in GH, I just vulture around the speed pads. It's free damage.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by Nhazgol View Post
    Grow a pair and be a man dude. Its the internet. If i listen to everything on the internet i would be a sweepstakes winner everyday. Ppl are competitive and dont like to lose. Granted they went a little over board. This thin skin **** has got to go thou if your goin to make it on the netz. I have gotten into it with just about everyone in that lobby you were in. Never once would i ever let anything those chumps say bother me.

@hardware who really reports someone for learning the game dude?? I see this **** all the time ppl trying to report someone because they are having a hard time.. Shame on you. You guys didnt get trolled he doesn't know the meta. Maybe help someone out instead. Hence the reason that whole team of ppl is on ignore on both my accts and has been for sometime.

Dont let ppl get to you man. Find some cool ppl to grp with and after that the rest is history.
    I kind of agree with what you're saying because it's half right - it's not like the people that hassle us on the internet have any real bearing on our life. They're just puerile, and resort to pathetic behaviour because they can't handle being on the losing team. Like they don't know that 5 out of 10 players will lose the match or something.

On the other hand, I can't think of any kind of social community in which insulting people is acceptable, so why should it be acceptable here?
    But the important thing is to handle it appropriately.

And again, totally agree, you can't report people for being new and struggling with learning. That's stupid. But I've seen players actually request us do it. It's really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Wish Flash in GH, I just vulture around the speed pads. It's free damage.
    Indeed. I always hit a speed pad with Flash unless it's severely out of the way and time is an issue.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by RealName View Post
    Agreed

Thanks for the info, I have that user ignored for quite some time now... for ... obvious reasons.. ¨in this case RealName was saying to his team that he was the only one who knew how to play¨
    Were you in the team with me or against me? because i remember exactly that game, my entire team was blaming me as usual, low tier players love to harass the guy who they know it's pretty good when they can't win with him, Explained in details here:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...hmaking+horror (look for my post in the first page)

I don't start things i just play, or try to comunicate saying something like ¨attack, i'm ganking¨ when 2+ users start attacking me i respond with facts, and the fact was that in that team i was the only one who knew how to play or what to do, Is there something wrong with that? Am i screaming? cursing while it? i was just stating the facts, and obviously a drama queen opened the ¨ALL¨ Chat and proceeded to make his own version of the truth to the entire team just emphasizing the fact that i said ¨I'm the only one who knows how to play or what to do¨ as if it was something out of the blue, when in fact was a response. Conversations have contexts, and that's an important thing to keep in mind on any of these cases

Now going back to the subject i'm 99% sure i played with Khriztoff around 5 hours ago, He's a griefer, pinging my head all game telling me what to do, mocking me because i said ¨Ultra¨ instead of ¨Ultimate¨ asking ¨What are you doing?!?¨ attacking me because at the end of the game i didn't dive 1v4 on mid, and the cherry on top of the cake: as soon as the game ended (around 30 seconds after that Orbital Cannon) he asked the entire lobby to report me!! I said ¨Explain¨ because i wanted to see what explanation he could come up with, his answer: ¨Harras¨ ... i didn't even say a single thing, the only thing i said was after he told me ¨Would've been nice if we weren't 2v4 on mid¨ to me (2 guys dived and instantly got killed not even landing a single skill on the enemy, one of them was him, As Flash ofcrs) i said ¨would've been nice to have a useful team¨ i finished the game as Shazam top kills more money less deaths and most assists, not even 1 of them shared anything (on the stats i mean like kills, assists, etc.) even the enemy team was asking ¨report him for what? he was carrying you¨ and after i finished my report (chat is disabled while you do so) everyone was gone, and i could read ¨Realname is an autistic player¨ I wish i had a screenshot of that i will start to do so.

If you want to see real griefers in action check this: http://www.twitch.tv/kirrx/b/548539721 Go to 08:43:00 (Match starts there, or maybe at minute 44, but the conversation in the loading screen is interesting to see) We can't alow these kinda players take over, when i saw that i was expecting rage, that's ¨fine¨ but cursing at that level was a bit too much, i felt cursed, manhandled and harassed at many levels and fake reports are among the worst things you can do, wasting the Developers Team time into researching their database for the games and then it was nothing.

This match i just gaved you a link was around 2 or 3 days ago, 3 hours ago i encountered one of them again¨l2el7¨ and... what do you know:
    http://postimg.org/image/rplks6qq7/
    In the match that took place this abuse we were in opposite teams, uhh... i didn't really know that your team was blaming you too.
    If you mean the match you posted the story of me that was days ago... or weeks. (Glad you remembered at least, i usually forget everything in 2 days... or 1).

Well RealName i played with you multiple times whether you noticed or not and i can say from both of us that all you said is actually true except the part of griefer because to be honest i don't really know when a griefer is a "griefer" in a MOBA, anyway if i can't really recall much of that match so i'll have trust your words for it. I do remember the part of "Ultra" forgive my inner Grammar****** for that... Now the pings are also true we were probably doing really bad if was annoying you with the pings thinking about that now it was really dumb to ask you to go 4 vs 1 but i guess at the level of desperation i was i wasn't thinking at all i'm an idiot... I'll give you that. I'm pretty sure the "harass" part wasn't really mine because, take my word for it or not, i would never report a player for harassment when they're not playing "how i like it" to put it in my point of view (My really dumb point of view at that exact moment). I'm sure as HELL i would never say "Realname is an autistic player" because that's just too far, too far for me to say something like that so it was probably someone else way more angry at you than me.

Thanks for the video i'll check it out right now to see what grefing really and to see if i was really being a greifer at the match you said we were in and all other i was part of.

Thanks again for your reply and i'm really sorry for what happened in that match you talked about... i was big f*ckin' idiot.
    To be called a griefer without me knowing if i really was a griefer really hit me... ouch. Now i doubt my own words...

Aw man I hate missing these type of threads. They're usually a free excuse to fling **** around and honestly my hands are gettin a little too clean.

Anyway I'm sure people who are reported for feeding/assisting/griefing don't get banned just because of their end score. People who verbally abuse you? Report them, ignore them, and move on.

I only read the first page of comments and the last one, but linking screenshots with names not blurred out is a no-no I believe. Even if you feel like you were slighted, naming and shaming isn't the way to do it. Considering how hostile they were, if you're really upset you could probably send the screens to Turbine. That's the better alternative to posting them on the forums.

Also, while they were wildly inappropriate, you did sell all of your items, which doesn't help your case for not being a troll. I'm inclined to believe you because I've seen some pretty rude people, but I'm just explaining how it looks.

Also, keep playing, the majority of players are not that rude. As far as mobas go IC does have a very friendly base.

Either way this post brings up a real topic, people in this community are VERY mean, and VERY impatient. They have no respect for a learning curve and they act like they know it all. This happens in many communities but not everywhere. Ive seen people give up and go afk after losing 1 push. Ive seen players go solo and cut across GH to try to make something happen and complain for not having backup. At the end of the day, the only way to enjoy this game for its true potential is to MAKE FRIENDS and form a GROUP. I know, step 1 is difficult sometimes but i literally made a post about forming groups and my friends list tripled in size.
    I remember trying a new character from the free list for the first time, and i had some hiccups in game. The allied players were so cruel it almost made me afraid to try new champs and stick to the ones i already could do well with. This was until i said forget them and kept it moving. I joined this game in closed beta which was very recently, so i have hope that as the community floods with newbies and pubs, the aggressive hardcore players will filter through and rage amongst themselves.

The conclusion is this, just get through that match and hopefully when you press "play game" again you wont see them for a while.

why protect those who would speak like that.. call them out and expose them i say. if they are brave enough to say it in a public game, they can be brave enough to see it on the forums