Protector

Oa Gambit and Gorilla Grod switcheroo?

Oa gambit with 40 PD and 35 P Armor as well as an aura is in the HEALTH tree whereas
    Gorilla Grodd's Helmet 30 P Armor !5% Resilience is in the power tree... possible to switch them?

Re: Oa Gambit and Gorilla Grod switcheroo?

you make a good point +1

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Ya, it makes sense when you ignore all the will on grodd and how it benefits controllers

Providing Harmony

But Will isn't a Power Damage stat, and controllers aren't bound to Power Damage. There are Will items in all the trees.

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Will is heavily weighted in the PD stat. Whenever you buy anything in that category it grows pretty large.

For oa, they probably consider the power armor to be heavier weighted than the power damage. The aura and active are also defensive (sorta for the aura).
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Providing Harmony

So's cooldown reduction. Both are silly - I can rack my blue bar very high on e.g. Robin with Metallos/Dshots/Crossbow.

Oa Aura is purely offensive, and if even stats of armour and power damage are defensive you'll need to answer for Neron's Contract, which has a shield that does nothing but defense.