Protector

Joker's Crowbar and Two Face's Coin switcheroo?

Joker- PD champ. Joker's Crowbar-AD item.
    Two Face- possibly future ADC?. Two Face's Coin- PD item... need I say more??

Re: Joker's Crowbar and Two Face's Coin switcheroo?

I....do agree, it would certainly make sense to switch the item stats. But then again, Blue Beetle's Scarab is in a similar situation. Overall it doesn't feel like they thought that one out very well.

Lead Systems Designer IC_DangerDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nmule View Post
    Joker- PD champ. Joker's Crowbar-AD item.
    Two Face- possibly future ADC?. Two Face's Coin- PD item... need I say more??
    We had many debates about what we want to name artifacts, how we want to categorize them and stat them. The comics lore flies fast and furious. I love my job.

You do have a fair point based on the kit the artifact is named after.

However, it is a crowbar... a melee weapon used to beat Jason Todd to a bloody mess.

You have probably noticed that we tried to put more traditional "weapons" in the Attack category: guns, swords, knives. That sort of thing. Ultimately, the crowbar felt like a good fit under attack because of the kind of weapon it is and how it was used.

Two Face's Coin, by the way, isn't necessarily a spoiler. It made sense to us given the two sided nature of Harvest artifacts in general: growing with time/patience or with kills. Or... is it saying something else?

if you guys have been reading the fight for the multiverse comics, the atomic two face (the two-faced) has a coin in that comic which was giving him godlike power(damage)

Lead Systems Designer IC_DangerDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewb969 View Post
    if you guys have been reading the fight for the multiverse comics, the atomic two face (the two-faced) has a coin in that comic which was giving him godlike power(damage)
    I have been reading the comic... really love the Atomic Universe arc they did and the start of the Mecha Universe stuff going on now.

Great to hear you're reading it, too!

... that said, I'm not sure I want to make the "Atomic Two Face" mod for Two Face's Coin. Sounds like it might break that rule I try to hold to of not making an artifact that everyone wants to buy everytime.

There are some countries that eliminate the use of old coin and replace it with the new one. In Canada, their Canadian royal mint officially stopped the circulation almost 20 years ago. Source for this article: bad credit loan no payday